1. FC Union Berlin and Philipp Hosiner will go their separate ways this summer with the 29-year-old striker moving back to his homeland to join SK Sturm Graz.
Urs Fischer put his Union players through their paces in light rain this morning before allowing them some free time after lunch.
The German Football League (DFL) have confirmed the schedules for matchdays 3-8 for the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga season.
1. FC Union Berlin have invited attacker Haji Wright for a trial period at the training camp in Klosterpforte.
1. FC Union Berlin and Philipp Hosiner are likely to end their association over the next couple of days as the Austrian striker undergoes at a medical at a new club.
Though Union Berlin's pre-season routine remained intact, Tuesday was a day of many changes at the training camp in Klosterpforte.
After yesterday's recovery training, the ball was finally out of the bag at Klosterpforte.
1. FC Union Berlin will make the trip to relegated side 1. FC Köln on Monday August 13 for the second 2.Bundesliga game of the 2018/19 season.
The trip to Klosterpforte in Nordrhein-Westfalen (between: Münster and Bielefeld) began early in the morning from the capital as the players set off for a 10-day training camp.
Urs Fischer and his players travel to Klosterpforte in Nordrhein-Westfalen on Sunday July 8 for the second training camp of the summer.
1. FC Union Berlin defender Lennard Maloney has been called up to the U20 national team of the United States.
1. FC Union Berlin won for the second time in 24 hours, scoring three times to see off Regionalliga outfit Union Fürstenwalde at the Bonava-Arena.
For the second year running, the German FA (DFB) have awarded the youth academy of 1. FC Union Berlin the highest possible grade — three stars.
Union Fürstenwalde are Union Berlin's third opponents of the season as the preparations for the new league campaign continue.
Simon Hedlund, Kenny Price Redondo and Marvin Friedrich scored the goals as 1. FC Union Berlin won 3-1 at fourth-tier side Chemnitzer FC in Herzberg.
The DFL have confirmed the fixed schedule for the first two weeks of the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga season.
1. FC Union Berlin will make the short trip to Herzberg (Brandenburg) on Wednesday for a bounce game against Chemnitzer FC.
1. FC Union Berlin take on FC Erzgebirge Aue on the opening day of the 2018/19 season at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Philipp Hosiner scored from the penalty spot as 1. FC Union Berlin were held to a 1-1 draw by Carl Zeiss Jena at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday.
1. FC Union Berlin open the season on Sunday against Carl Zeiss Jena in an anniversary friendly to mark the 50th year since the FDGB Pokal win in 1968.