After yesterday's day off and the weekend's action against SV Ried & Blau-Weiß Linz, the squad returned to training fresh on Monday morning.
Less than 24 hours after a win over SV Ried, 1. FC Union Berlin continued preparations in Austria with a 3-0 win over Blau-Weiss Linz.
Three first-half goals gave 1. FC Union Berlin a comfortable victory against second division side SV Ried at the Austrian training camp in Windischgarsten.
Red will dominate 1. FC Union Berlin's debut in the Bundesliga this season at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei in Köpenick.
Urs Fischer's team gathered in the hotel at 8am for today's breakfast before heading out on to the field for the 10am morning session.
1. FC Union Berlin will swap training for action in the Austrian training camp with matches against second division sides SV Ried and Blau-Weiß Linz to come.
1. FC Union Berlin's youngsters will get the chance to test themselves against international opposition during the Baltic Sea Cup next season. The Köpenick club will once again to commit to the competition, which includes players 21 and under, as well as, three first-team players.
1. FC Union Berlin's first-ever Bundesliga season will start on Sunday August 18 at 18:00 against RB Leipzig at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
After yesterday's arrival in the picturesque town of Windischgarsten in Upper Austria, 1. FC Union Berlin's pre-season training programme finally got underway.
The third day at the training camp in Upper Austria was another intense one for the players. The usual procedures were followed with breakfast at 08:15 and the usual media duties, which are spread fairly across the squad.
After Saturday's season opener at home to Brondby, the squad was given the following 24 hours to put their feet up at home. A 2-1 win over the Danish side gave Urs Fischer's team a happy start to the campaign with 12,000 at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei to see Sebastian Polter and Joshua Mees hit the back of the net.
Joshua Mees scored the winning goal as 1. FC Union Berlin opened the season at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei with a 2-1 win over Danish side Brondby.
Promotion hero Marvin Friedrich has returned to Berlin-Köpenick and has signed a permanent deal from FC Augsburg.
1. FC Union Berlin are delighted to welcome experienced midfielder Christian Gentner to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin and our Italian manufacturer Macron are making the first steps together in the Bundesliga for season 2019/20.
1. FC Union Berlin will play Celta Vigo of Spain at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Saturday August 3 at 16:00.
1. FC Magdeburg's Marius Bülter has completed a loan move to Bundesliga side 1. FC Union Berlin until the end of the league season.
1. FC Union Berlin have strengthened their defensive options for the Bundesliga season with the signing of the vastly-experienced Neven Subotic.
The 2019/20 season officially begins on Saturday at 15:30 as 1. FC Union Berlin mark the opening of the new campaign at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei against Danish side Brondby IF.
1. FC Union Berlin’s Lennart Moser will join Berkan Taz at fourth-tier Energie Cottbus on a loan deal until the end of the 2019/20 league season.