1. FC Union Berlin have completed the signing of 23-year-old attacker Cedric Teuchert from Schalke.
Laurenz Dehl will gain valuable first-team experience at 3.Liga club Hallescher FC. The 18-year-old, last season's captain of the U19 side, will head to the third-tier side for the 2020/21 season.
Nico Schlotterbeck has joined 1. FC Union Berlin on a season-long loan from SC Freiburg
1. FC Union Berlin will open the 2020/21 season with an away friendly at Energie Cottbus.
This morning, 1. FC Union Berlin's preparations for the new Bundesliga season started as the players returned to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin will head to 2.Bundesliga outfit Karlsruher SC in the first round of the DFB Pokal, Germany's national cup competition.
1. FC Union Berlin's third summer signing is Japanese attacking-midfielder Keita Endo, who joins on a season-long loan deal with an option to buy.
One month exactly after 1. FC Union Berlin's 3-0 home win over Fortuna Düsseldorf brought down the curtain on the club's first-ever Bundesliga campaign, Urs Fischer's squad is getting ready to launch itself into the new domestic campaign.
1. FC Union Berlin's under-19 squad have arrived at their pre-season training camp in Austria as they prepare for next season's league campaign.
Berlin's Regional Football Association have combined with LOTTO Berlin & magazine Fußball-Woche to crown their Footballers of the Year for the recently-concluded 2019/20 season.
With immediate effect, 1. FC Union Berlin are offering all ticket holders the opportunity for a refund at the Union-Zeughaus.
The experience at the stadium of 1. FC Union Berlin is characterised by closeness and the intense participation from supporters in the events surrounding the 90 minutes.
1. FC Union Berlin have signed 28-year-old left-back Niko Gießelmann from Fortuna Düsseldorf. The defender has signed a contract which is valid for both Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga competition.
1. FC Union Berlin have bolstered their midfield options for the new Bundesliga season with the signing of Sebastian Griesbeck.
1. FC Union Berlin will be able to call upon the services of 34-year-old midfielder Christian Gentner for the next Bundesliga season.
As of season 2020/21, 1. FC Union Berlin will be equipped by global kit supplier Adidas.
On May 30, 2020, 1. FC Union Berlin's partnership with Italian kit supplier Macron will come to an end after five successful years.
After yesterday's conclusion of the Bundesliga season, 1. FC Union Berlin will say goodbye to eight players who will embark on pastures new.
1. FC Union Berlin won 3-0 against Fortuna Düsseldorf on the final at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei to finish off the first-ever season for the club in the Bundesliga.
1. FC Union Berlin's first-ever Bundesliga season will conclude at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Saturday at 15:30 against third-from-bottom Fortuna Düsseldorf.