Part of the pre-season tradition at 1. FC Union Berlin is the IFA-presented friendly match at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei ahead of the new Bundesliga season.
1. FC Union Berlin have added Bundesliga experience to the forward line with the signing of 29-year-old Andreas Voglsammer from Arminia Bielefeld.
1. FC Union Berlin have used the buy-back option to take Julius Kade back from Dynamo Dresden. The 22-year-old will return to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei after a successful year where he helped Dresden secure promotion back to the 2.Bundesliga.
1. FC Union Berlin have signed 29-year-old Polish international winger Pawel Wszolek from Legia Warsaw on a free transfer.
While most of the squad have gone on their well-earned holidays, there are seven players who are off to represent their national teams this summer.
1. FC Union Berlin have strengthened further ahead of the 2021/22 season with the addition of 57-time capped Japanese international Genki Haraguchi. The 30-year-old will move at the end of his current contract with 2.Bundesliga side Hannover.
1. FC Union Berlin qualified for European competition with a stunning 2-1 win over Leipzig at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on the final day of the season.
1. FC Union Berlin will finish the 2020/21 Bundesliga season on Saturday against RB Leipzig at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
After four years at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei, Akaki Gogia will leave 1. FC Union Berlin this summer at the end of his contract.
Following his previous international experience with the Netherlands, 1. FC Union Berlin's Sheraldo Becker has committed his international future to Suriname.
On the last day of the Bundesliga season, 1. FC Union Berlin will play RB Leipzig. To thank the supporters for the extraordinary support this year, the team will wear shirts with "Danke Unioner" on the front of the strip.
1. FC Union Berlin captain Christopher Trimmel has put pen-to-paper on a contract extension, which will keep the Austrian defender at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei beyond the summer.
Levin Öztunali has made the switch from Mainz to 1. FC Union Berlin on a free transfer.
On Saturday, 1. FC Union Berlin will bring the curtain down on a momentous second season in the Bundesliga. So much has been achieved at the club, but without sold-out stadiums we haven't been able to celebrate together. We've gone past the number of points of last season and that has secured our Bundesliga status. Even if the support ...
1. FC Union Berlin have completed the signing of 22-year-old left-back Tymoteusz Puchacz from Polish Ekstraklasa side Lech Poznan.
After his 72nd appearance for 1. FC Union Berlin, left-back Christopher Lenz will head for pastures new. The 26-year-old from Berlin has spent four years at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei and has played a key role in the club's historic first-ever promotion to the Bundesliga, as well as, our current fight for a place in European competi...
1. FC Union Berlin will host RB Leipzig on Saturday May 22 at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei and have been granted permission to play in front of 2,000 supporters.
With the number of cases of coronavirus decreasing, 1. FC Union Berlin have submitted an official request to the Senate's Department for Internal and Sport to conduct a pilot event with fans in attendance for the final home match of the season against RB Leipzig on Saturday May 22.
Joel Pohjanpalo levelled against his parent club to give 1. FC Union Berlin a fighting chance of qualifying for Europe next season.
Defender Florian Hübner will leave 1. FC Union Berlin at the end of his contract and join 2.Bundesliga side 1. FC Nürnberg.