1. FC Union Berlin have announced the next addition to their womens' team for the forthcoming season, in the shape of goalkeeper, Sarah Hornschuch
Union's womens' team crushed Bischofswerda on Sunday afternoon, making up for their loss to them earlier in the season
1. FC Union Berlin won a wonderful, wild game against SC Freiburg, 4-2, at the Alte Försterei
On Saturday afternoon 1. FC Union Berlin will host SC Freiburg in a clash between 4th and 5th in the table, with only three games left to play of an astonishing Bundesliga season.
On Sunday afternoon 1. FC Union Berlin's womens' side will host Bischofswerdaer FV, with their defeat in the last fixture fresh in their minds.
Before the game against VfB Stuttgart Union's players warmed up in unique red adidas shirts, that were then signed and auctioned off in support of the victims of the devastating earthquake in Turkey and Syria.
1. FC Union Berlin's womens' team have signed the hugely experienced Greek international, Athanasia Moriatou, for next season.
1. FC Union's womens' team came away from their away match versus FC Carl-Zeiss Jena II as 5-0 winners.
1. FC Union Berlin lost 1-0 to Augsburg on Saturday afternoon, labouring against a side they've never beaten away.
On Sunday afternoon 1. FC Union Berlin's womens' team play Carl-Zeiss Jena II, looking to make up for their 3-3 draw earlier in the season
Saturday afternoon will see 1. FC Union Berlin travel to play Augsburg in a big game for both sides, for different reasons.
Union's legends team start their Summer programme of games on Saturday afternoon against Viktoria Mitte
There were more than 3,000 people in the Alte Försterei to watch Union play Köln II in the high-point of the traditional Womens' football day.
That 1. FC Union still find themselves in third place in the Bundesliga table is largely down to their superb defence, and this excellent result was another testament to them.
As the culmination of 1. FC Union's traditional women's football day celebrations, a friendly will be played between Union and 1. FC Köln II on the Alte Försterei pitch.
1. FC Union berlin will host bayer leverkusen on saturday afternoon in a clash between the Bundesliga's third and sicth placed sides.
Union's goalkeeping coach Michael Gspurning will take on a similar role for the Austrian national team, while still remaining at Union
In association with adidas and Iriedaily, 1. FC Union Berlin have released a limited edition shirt, to be worn by the players against Bayer Leverkusen on saturday, in support of Mellowpark
1. FC Union Berlin have announced changes to the Women's and girls' department, allowing Ailien Poese to concentrate on the first team, and Jennifer Zietz the management and structure of this important part of the club
Union came back from a goal down in the final half an hour to beat Mageburger FFC 4-1 to hold on to 2nd spot in the Regionalliga Nordost