1. FC Union Berlin won for the first time in the Bundesliga, beating Borussia Dortmund 3-1.
The Eiserne V.I.R.U.S. club invites you to the Union Dragonboat Cup on Sunday September 1.
1. FC Union Berlin striker Sebastian Andersson has been named in Sweden's squad for the upcoming European Championship qualifiers.
1. FC Union Berlin will be aiming to add to the first-ever point in the Bundesliga last week in Augsburg when title challengers Borussia Dortmund come to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei for Saturday’s late 18:30 kick-off.
Three years ago, Keven Schlotterbeck was playing in Germany's amatuer leagues. Now, the 22-year-old defender — on loan from SC Freiburg — is part of 1. FC Union Berlin’s first Bundesliga squad.
1. FC Union Berlin's first-ever Bundesliga campaign is now well underway with one point from the first two encounters.
The final chance to find tickets for the match is through our official secondary ticket market. The market will open from midday CET on Monday September 16.
1. FC Union Berlin defender Keven Schlotterbeck will miss the next two Bundesliga matches following his red card against Augsburg on Saturday.
1. FC Union Berlin recorded the highest win in U19 Bundesliga history, beating Holstein Kiel 13-0 on Saturday afternoon.
Tickets are still available for 1. FC Union Berlin's away match at Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday September 21 at 15:30.
Union Berlin's ten men fought back from a goal behind against FC Augsburg to secure the club's first point in the Bundesliga.
Ten years ago, 1. FC Union Berlin successfully regained their place in the 2.Bundesliga and since then, the Köpenick club and Berlin company kfzteile24.de have been closely connected.
1. FC Union Berlin take to the Autobahn this weekend for the first time as a Bundesliga club, with Urs Fischer’s team facing FC Augsburg on Saturday at 15:30.
1. FC Union Berlin played out a 3-3 draw with Danish club FC Nordsjaelland in the first match of the Baltic Sea Cup at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin will play SC Freiburg at the Schwarzwaldstadion in the DFB Pokal second round.
1. FC Union Berlin made their bow as the 56th club to compete in the Bundesliga. However, Urs Fischer’s team went down 4-0 at home to RB Leipzig.
The Stadion An der Alten Försterei will be packed to the limits as 1. FC Union Berlin kick off their first match in the Bundesliga against RB Leipzig on Sunday at 18:00 local time.
On Tuesday August 20, 1. FC Union Berlin will open their Baltic Sea Cup campaign at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei against Danish club FC Nordsjaelland.
1. FC Union Berlin will travel to Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday September 21 and the ticket sales will begin from Monday August 19 at 10am.
During the first international break, 1. FC Union Berlin will meet 3.Liga side Chemnitzer FC on Thursday September 5 at 17:30. The teams will play in Hoyerswerda at the Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Stadion to celebrate 100 years of football in the town.