Despite Sebastian Andersson's late header, 1. FC Union Berlin fell to a 2-1 defeat at Darmstadt.
1. FC Union Berlin's away section for the final league match of the season against VfL Bochum is already sold out.
1. FC Union Berlin’s promotion charge continues on Sunday May 5 at 13:30, when the Köpenick club faces SV Darmstadt 98 at the Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor.
A week after a very successful double cup triumph, 1. FC Union Berlin have planned the next celebration at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei: The 14th edition of our Women's Football Day.
1. FC Union Berlin's under-19 side will play at home for the final time this season, with FC St. Pauli coming to the FEZ-Berlin complex on Sunday May 5 at 13:00.
At 1. FC Union, every player is a soccer god. Union represents the east, too, and above all Köpenick, the city district whose sheer obstinacy was able to preserve its municipal autonomy well into the 20th century.
Retiring football shirts for symbolic reasons has long been a part of football’s tradition. Many clubs devote number 12 to the fans — regarded as the “12th” man on the pitch.
1. FC Union Berlin suffered a 3-0 defeat at 1. FC Magdeburg in the U19 Bundesliga on Saturday.
1. FC Union Berlin delivered an outstanding performance to beat Hamburg 2-0 at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin meet Hamburger Sport-Verein for the second time this season in the 2.Bundesliga, with the Stadion An der Alten Försterei sold out for Sunday’s highly-anticipated game.
On Sunday, 1. FC Union Berlin take on Hamburg at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei. One player who won’t be available is Nicolai Rapp — the 22-year-old was sent off last week in Fürth and has incurred a two-game suspension. Nevertheless, there was an opportunity for Christian Arbeit to sit down with the composed defender to discuss his start
Sunday's game at 1. FC Magdeburg presents a good opportunity for the Köpenick club to secure its Bundesliga status at this age group for another season.
In order to ease the traffic around the stadium and to make the journey as comfortable as possible for suppüorters, the gates will be open earlier — from 11:30.
1. FC Union Berlin's Nicolai Rapp will miss the next two league matches following a decision of the German FA's sports court on Tuesday.
1. FC Union Berlin have been awarded licenses for the Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga for the coming 2019/20 season without any conditions.
VfL Bochum will host 1. FC Union Berlin at the Vonovia Ruhrstadion on the final matchday of the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga campaign. For club members, the exclusive pre-sale begins on Monday 29 April at 11am.
On Sunday May 19, 1. FC Union Berlin head to VfL Bochum on the final weekend of the 2.Bundesliga season. A special train has been arranged by Eiserne Virus e.V. and all seats have been sold for the moment.
There were red cards on both sides as 1. FC Union Berlin and Greuther Fürth played out a 1-1 draw at the Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer.
1. FC Union Berlin make the trip south to SpVgg Greuther Fürth on Saturday April 20, with Urs Fischer’s side looking to continue the momentum from the second-half comeback against Jahn Regensburg last Friday.
"Union Vereint. Schulter an Schulter" (Union United. Shoulder to Shoulder) is the name of 1. FC Union Berlin's official charity foundation, which was established in October 2016.