The games are coming thick and fast for 1. FC Union Berlin, with Urs Fischer's side heading to SC Freiburg for Tuesday night's 18:30 second round DFB Pokal clash.
Demand for home tickets has gone through the roof since the club's promotion to the Bundesliga.
1. FC Union Berlin turned in a brave performance at the Allianz Arena, but were beaten 2-1 by the German champions Bayern Munich.
1. FC Union Berlin head to Bayern Munich to face the German champions for the last eight years on Saturday November 26 at 15:30.
1. FC Union Berlin battled hard to secure a well-deserved point in Wednesday's derby against Hertha Berlin.
1. FC Union Berlin have three winter home matches to come against 1. FC Köln, TSG Hoffenheim and FC Augsburg.
Given the popular demand from supporters and travellers, 1. FC Union Berlin have scheduled two tours of the Stadion An der Alten Försterei — exclusively in English.
There is a final batch of tickets available for Saturday's away Bundesliga encounter at champions Bayern Munich.
In December and January, 1. FC Union Berlin will play three away matches in the Bundesliga. Here are the planned dates for the pre-sale for club members.
On Wednesday (23/10) at 18:30, 1. FC Union Berlin's under-19 team will look to put the disappointment of last week behind them with three points in the derby at Hertha Berlin.
1. FC Union Berlin will take on Hertha BSC on Saturday November 2 at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Departure times have now been confirmed for the special train to Gelsenkirchen.
1. FC Union Berlin ran out 2-0 winners in the Bundesliga against SC Freiburg with goals from Marius Bülter and Marcus Ingvartsen.
1. FC Union Berlin's under 19s were unable to make a 2-1 lead count, going down 2-3 at home to VfL Wolfsburg, who hold on to their place at the top of the north/northeast Bundesliga.
The latest international break is over and 1. FC Union Berlin return to Bundesliga action on Saturday at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei against SC Freiburg.
1. FC Union Berlin's unbeaten start in the U19 Bundesliga will put under serious test this weekend when the Köpenick club takes on league leaders VfL Wolfsburg.
Marius Bülter joined 1. FC Union Berlin this summer from Magdeburg and the 26-year-old has made a good impression. He hit two goals against Borussia Dortmund — his first goals in the Bundesliga. Now, he’s looking to help Union ahead of the Bundesliga’s return against SC Freiburg on Saturday.
1. FC Union Berlin head to Gelsenkirchen for Friday Night Football as the Köpenick club meet Schalke at the Veltins Arena on November 29.
Thursday's friendly between 1. FC Union Berlin and Dynamo Dresden ended without a goal at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin will use the international break to get extra minutes under their belt with a home friendly match lined up against Dynamo Dresden on Thursday October 10 at 14:00.