1. FC Union Berlin's away allocation for the DFB Pokal first round match against VfB Germania Halberstadt on August 11 has now sold out.
1. FC Union Berlin played out a 1-1 draw at the home of FC Ezrgebirge Aue in the fifth pre-season test ahead of the Bundesliga season in August.
1. FC Union Berlin will test themselves in pre-season against Bundesliga opposition in the shape of VfL Wolfsburg next Saturday, July 27.
1. FC Union Berlin are back from Austria and will prepare for Bundesliga action against 2.Bundesliga side FC Erzgebirge Aue at the Erzgebirgsstadion on Saturday July 20 at 16:00.
On Saturday August 24 at 15:30, 1. FC Union Berlin play away from home in the Bundesliga for the first time against FC Augsburg.
1. FC Union Berlin wrapped up pre-season preparations in Austria with a comfortable 3-1 win over First Vienna FC at the Stadion Hohe Warte.
On Sunday August 11, 1. FC Union Berlin will meet Germania Halberstadt in the first round of the German Cup. From Monday July 22, tickets will go on sale from 10am.
1. FC Union Berlin have been invited by Austria's oldest football club, First Vienna, to mark their 125th anniversary on Wednesday July 17 at the Stadion Hohe Warte.
After yesterday's day off and the weekend's action against SV Ried & Blau-Weiß Linz, the squad returned to training fresh on Monday morning.
Less than 24 hours after a win over SV Ried, 1. FC Union Berlin continued preparations in Austria with a 3-0 win over Blau-Weiss Linz.
Three first-half goals gave 1. FC Union Berlin a comfortable victory against second division side SV Ried at the Austrian training camp in Windischgarsten.
Red will dominate 1. FC Union Berlin's debut in the Bundesliga this season at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei in Köpenick.
Urs Fischer's team gathered in the hotel at 8am for today's breakfast before heading out on to the field for the 10am morning session.
1. FC Union Berlin will swap training for action in the Austrian training camp with matches against second division sides SV Ried and Blau-Weiß Linz to come.
1. FC Union Berlin's youngsters will get the chance to test themselves against international opposition during the Baltic Sea Cup next season. The Köpenick club will once again to commit to the competition, which includes players 21 and under, as well as, three first-team players.
1. FC Union Berlin's first-ever Bundesliga season will start on Sunday August 18 at 18:00 against RB Leipzig at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
After yesterday's arrival in the picturesque town of Windischgarsten in Upper Austria, 1. FC Union Berlin's pre-season training programme finally got underway.
The third day at the training camp in Upper Austria was another intense one for the players. The usual procedures were followed with breakfast at 08:15 and the usual media duties, which are spread fairly across the squad.
After Saturday's season opener at home to Brondby, the squad was given the following 24 hours to put their feet up at home. A 2-1 win over the Danish side gave Urs Fischer's team a happy start to the campaign with 12,000 at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei to see Sebastian Polter and Joshua Mees hit the back of the net.
Joshua Mees scored the winning goal as 1. FC Union Berlin opened the season at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei with a 2-1 win over Danish side Brondby.