1. FC Union Berlin will play VfB Stuttgart in the first leg of the Bundesliga relegation play-off on Thursday night at 20:30 at the Mercedes-Benz Arena.
The first leg of the Bundesliga relegation play-off sees 1. FC Union Berlin head to the home of VfB Stuttgart on Thursday May 23 at 20:30.
Urs Fischer's team will be supported by more than 4,000 supporters. Of course, there will be great excitement in Köpenick and following the success of the last public viewing, the club can confirm there will be another event on Thursday.
The pre-sale for the relegation play-off second leg at home to VfB Stuttgart is well underway.
1. FC Union Berlin came close to staging a dramatic comeback in Bochum, but were held 2-2 at the Ruhrstadion.
On the final day of the 2.Bundesliga campaign, 1. FC Union Berlin will make the trip to VfL Bochum for Sunday’s 15:30 showdown at the Ruhrstadion.
1. FC Union Berlin will compete for automatic promotion to the Bundesliga on Sunday against VfL Bochum.
1. FC Union Berlin will take on VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga's relegation play-off on Thursday May 23 at 20:30. For the match in Stuttgart, the club has an allocation of 5,000 tickets.
It's time to prepare for the final game of the season in Bochum. For next Sunday's trip, the club and Szene Köpenick want to underline the cohesion amongst our travelling supporters. Therefore, we are calling for 'Alle in Rot' (Everyone in Red) for the match.
The final battle in the push for direct promotion to the Bundesliga takes us to VfL Bochum on Sunday, for a 15:30 kick-off.
1. FC Union Berlin marked the last home league game of the season with a comfortable 3-0 win over 1. FC Magdeburg.
1. FC Union Berlin under-19's concluded their U19 Bundesliga campaign with a 4-1 defeat at VfL Wolfsburg.
1. FC Union Berlin will take to the field at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei for the final league match of the campaign on Sunday at 15:30 against 1. FC Magdeburg.
1. FC Union Berlin under-19's will wrap up their Bundesliga campaign with a final away match of the season at VfL Wolfsburg on Saturday May 11 at 13:00.
Just like the last game against Hamburg, the club has decided to open the gates earlier to allow for a more comfortable arrival to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The final matchday programme interview of the season took place on Monday with club captain Christopher Trimmel. The 32-year-old from Austria joined the club in the summer of 2014. With Trimmel and 1. FC Union Berlin hosting 1. FC Magdeburg on Sunday, the penultimate week of the season, Christian Arbeit asked the skipper about his feeli
Since 2011, the magazine Fussball-Woche and the Berlin Regional FA have looked to find the best football people in the capital. Those fall under several categories: amateurs and amateur coaches, as well as, footballer of the year for both men and women.
1. FC Union Berlin's Daniel Eidtner scored his 12th goal of the U19 Bundesliga campaign as the Köpenick side went down 2-1 at home to FC St. Pauli.
Despite Sebastian Andersson's late header, 1. FC Union Berlin fell to a 2-1 defeat at Darmstadt.
1. FC Union Berlin's away section for the final league match of the season against VfL Bochum is already sold out.