1. FC Union Berlin picked up all three points at Eintracht Frankfurt with a 2-1 victory against the Europa League participants.
1. FC Union Berlin picked up a strong 3-1 win over HSV on Sunday in the U19 Bundesliga.
1. FC Union Berlin will head to Eintracht Frankfurt on Matchday 23 for the club’s first-ever Monday night game in the Bundesliga.
Sunday's next U19 Bundesliga match sees 1. FC Union Berlin host Hamburg at 14:00.
The fan group Eiserne V.I.R.U.S. e.V. has organised a special train for our away trip to Eintracht Frankfurt on Monday.
The pre-sale for the DFB Pokal quarter-final at Bayer Leverkusen will begin on Tuesday Feb 18 at 10am.
Ruben Travassos scored the only goal of the match as 1. FC Union Berlin won 1-0 at Holstein Kiel.
Christian Gentner and Marius Bülter struck for 1. FC Union Berlin as Urs Fischer's team went down 2-3 at home to Bayer Leverkusen.
We are back on home soil in the Bundesliga this Saturday against Bayer 04 Leverkusen. The past week saw us progress to the quarter-finals of the DFB Pokal for the first time in 19 years, whilst securing a huge win at Werder Bremen. The most experienced head in the squad, Christian Gentner, sat down with Christian Arbeit for the matchday magazine in
After three away games in a row, 1. FC Union Berlin return to home comforts on Saturday when Bayer Leverkusen are the latest visitors to Köpenick on Saturday at 15:30.
1. FC Union Berlin's under-19s are returning to competitive action this weekend with an away match at Holstein Kiel on Sunday at 11am.
The fan group Eiserne V.I.R.U.S. are running special trains this season in our first Bundesliga season. With the previous trips to Bremen, Dortmund and Leverkusen not fully booked, and the numbers for Freiburg looking thin, then the organisation is forced to cancel the trip.
1. FC Union Berlin's DFB Pokal quarter-final away at Bayer Leverkusen has been scheduled for Wednesday March 4 at 18:30.
1. FC Union Berlin and REWE Group have combined to produce a traditional sticker album, which will be available in more than 90 REWE stores from Monday.
Marius Bülter scored his fifth and sixth goals of his first Bundesliga campaign to fire 1. FC Union Berlin to an outstanding 2-0 win at Werder Bremen.
1. FC Union Berlin striker Sebastian Andersson has signed a new contract at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei. The 28-year-old striker will continue to pull on Union colours in the future after extending his deal, which expired in the summer of 2020.
After Wednesday's DFB Pokal success in Verl, 1. FC Union Berlin will aim to make ground in the Bundesliga when they face Werder Bremen at the Weser-Stadion on Saturday at 15:30.
The Eiserne V.I.R.U.S. e.V. have organised a special train for Saturday's Bundesliga match away to Werder Bremen.
Robert Andrich's thunderbolt in the 85th minute has secured 1. FC Union Berlin's place in the quarter-finals of the DFB Pokal.
1. FC Union Berlin will play Arminia Bielefeld in a friendly on Wednesday March 25 (14:45) at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.