1. FC Union Berlin's Director for Professional Football Oliver Ruhnert has agreed a contract extension at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Tickets for 1. FC Union Berlin's home match v Mainz will be done through the normal ballot system.
With three points in the bag from last week's win over FC Augsburg, 1. FC Union Berlin will make the trip to the Westfalenstadion to face Borussia Dortmund on Saturday February 1 at 15:30.
1. FC Union Berlin will head to Christian Streich's Freiburg in the Bundesliga on Saturday March 7. Tickets for the match will be available from Tuesday.
A couple of second-half goals fired 1. FC Union Berlin to an important victory at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei against FC Augsburg.
1. FC Union Berlin will run out at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei for the first league match of 2020 this Saturday (15:30) against FC Augsburg.
Since the start of the current season, ONE Insurance has been the official arm sponsor of 1. FC Union Berlin.
On Sunday March 1, 1. FC Union Berlin will host VfL Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
1. FC Union Berlin and Belgian side Cercle Brugge have agreed a loan deal until the end of the season and purchase option for 20-year-old goalkeeper Lennart Moser.
1. FC Union Berlin's Bundesliga home match against Bayer Leverkusen on February 15 is now sold out. The final opportunity to pick up any tickets will be through our official secondary market open.
The fan club Eiserne V.I.R.U.S. e.V. will put on a special train service for the away Bundesliga match at Eintracht Frankfurt on Monday February 24.
Urs Fischer's squad collected all-important game time despite losing 2-1 at home to Swiss Super League side FC St. Gallen.
Marius Bülter scored 1. FC Union Berlin's first league goal of the decade as the Köpenick club suffered a 1-3 defeat at league leaders RB Leipzig.
1. FC Union Berlin have completed the signing of Yunus Malli from Wolfsburg until the end of the current season. The new number 18 for Union will be available from Sunday's friendly match at home to St. Gallen.
1. FC Union Berlin will play FC St. Gallen in a friendly at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday January 19 at 14:00.
Ahead of the first home match of 2020 against FC Augsburg, 1. FC Union Berlin's foundation "UNION VEREINT. Schulter an Schulter" and the club's business council would like to invite supporters of both clubs to celebrate together after the match.
After the Christmas break, 1. FC Union Berlin trained in the warm weather of Campoamor for the best part of a week. With the Bundesliga restart on the horizon, Urs Fischer’s team are getting back into the competitive mindset. Our Swiss head coach sat down with Christian Arbeit at the end of the training camp to assess things.
1. FC Union Berlin will look to start 2020 on a high when the Bundesliga side from Köpenick head to title contenders RB Leipzig for Saturday’s 18:30 kick-off.
Sunday was the final day of the winter training camp in Spain before Urs Fischer's first-team squad made the return journey to Berlin-Köpenick.
The sixth edition of "Kick & Work" will take place at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Thursday March 19, 2020. 1. FC Union Berlin's foundation "Schulter und Schulter" cordially invites all interested parties to visit the event.