1. FC Union Berlin were unable to put a two-goal lead to bed in the U19 Bundesliga, with Niendorfer TSV claiming a point in the capital on Saturday.
Berkan Taz has signed a new three-year-deal with 1. FC Union Berlin, which will run until 2021.
Sebastian Polter's 83rd-minute equaliser secured a 2-2 draw for 1. FC Union Berlin at home to SSV Jahn Regensburg.
1. FC Union Berlin will play Niendorfer TSV in the U19 Bundesliga at home in the FEZ-Berlin complex on Saturday April 13 at 2pm.
Listen tactfully through the tough times and you might hear it: “Menze is to blame” (Menze ist Schuld)
1. FC Union Berlin have the opportunity to end a difficult run of results at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Friday night (18:30) when they take on SSV Jahn Regensburg.
Christopher Lenz stepped in to replace Nicolai Rapp in this week's magazine interview ahead of Friday's 2.Bundesliga match at home to SSV Jahn Regensburg. The club's Christian Arbeit chatted with Lenz about his early years in Berlin and his time at Holstein Kiel on loan last season.
First-half goals from Laurenz Dehl and Paul Petermann gave 1. FC Union Berlin an outstanding away win at SV Werder Bremen in the U19 Bundesliga Nord/Nordost.
1. FC Union Berlin were held to a 0-0 draw by Dynamo Dresden at the Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion.
1. FC Union Berlin and SG Dynamo Dresden meet this Sunday (April 7) in an eagerly-anticipated encounter at the Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion in Dresden.
1. FC Union Berlin are on the road in the U19 Bundesliga this Sunday (April 7) against SV Werder Bremen, who are currently sitting in third position behind FC St. Pauli & Wolfsburg.
On matchday 32, 1. FC Union Berlin make the trip to SV Darmstadt with the first club member sale beginning on Monday April 8 at 11am.
Lennard Maloney has agreed to extend his contract with 1. FC Union Berlin for a further two years. The new deal is valid for either Bundesliga or 2.Bundesliga competition.
Union expects more than 2,000 runners to take part in the "Union Läuft" event around the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
All home matches for 1. FC Union Berlin until the end of the season have sold out – against Jahn Regensburg, Hamburg & 1. FC Magdeburg.
1. FC Union Berlin's next home match against SSV Jahn Regensburg on April 12 is sold out. The secondary ticket market for the game is now open.
1. FC Union Berlin suffered a first home defeat of the season, losing 3-1 to Paderborn at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei
Julian Ryerson joined 1. FC Union Berlin in the summer from Norwegian side Viking Stavanger. Christian Arbeit spoke to the 21-year-old about settling in Germany, what drives him in the morning and the dreams of young players in Norway. The full interview can be watched in English on AFTV or read in German in our matchday magazine.
After the international break for Euro 2020 qualifiers, 1. FC Union Berlin will return to action at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Saturday March 30, with SC Paderborn the guests for the 27th 2.Bundesliga match of the season.
1. FC Union Berlin welcome Dynamo Dresden to FEZ-Berlin on Saturday March 30 at 13:00.