1. FC Union Berlin will host the 17th Weihnachtssingen (Christmas Carols) at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Monday 23 December from 19:00.
1. FC Union Berlin's first home game of 2020 is against FC Augsburg on Saturday January 25.
1. FC Union Berlin moved up to 10th in the Bundesliga with a 2-0 win over 1. FC Köln at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Sunday brings the penultimate home game of 2019 for 1. FC Union Berlin, who will welcome 1. FC Köln to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei at 15:30 in the afternoon.
1. FC Union Berlin will take on 1. FC Köln at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday and all supporters are encouraged to give enough time for their journey.
The group Eiserne V.I.R.U.S. e.V. will put on a special train for the away match at Werder Bremen in February 2020.
Robert Andrich has made one of the central midfield positions his own since joining 1. FC Union Berlin from Heidenheim last summer. The 25-year-old, who hails from Berlin, has developed his game hugely in the step up to the Bundesliga with the Köpenick club. Union’s Christian Arbeit spoke to Andrich about growing up in Berlin, playing in the lower
Sunday's U19 Bundesliga match against Hannover 96 has been postponed after two 1. FC Union Berlin players were called up for national team duty.
1. FC Union Berlin's away section at RB Leipzig on January 18 is now sold out.
Union Berlin will go away to BVB on February 1.
1. FC Union Berlin will compete for the remainder of the first half of the campaign without central defender Keven Schlotterbeck.
1. FC Union Berlin picked up a 2-1 win at Energie Cottbus in the U19 Bundesliga to conclude a successful opening half of the season.
1. FC Union Berlin will welcome Hoffenheim to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Tuesday December 17.
1. FC Union Berlin fell to a 2-1 defeat away to Schalke 04 on Friday, ending a run of three successive victories in the Bundesliga.
1. FC Union Berlin’s recent successes will be put to the test in the Veltins Arena on Friday night as the Köpenick club make the trip to Schalke.
The 1. FC Union Berlin Annual General Meeting took place on Wednesday 27 November.
1. FC Union Berlin's U21 selection brought the curtain down on the Baltic Sea Cup with an impressive 3-2 with over Danish side Brondby.
1. FC Union Berlin are committed to avoiding food waste after matches and are supporting Foodsharing e.V.
Today, former 1. FC Union Berlin coach Uwe Neuhaus celebrates his 60th birthday.
1. FC Union Berlin will welcome 1. FC Köln to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday December 8.