1. FC Union Berlin's preparations for the Bundesliga season are about to get underway with another match confirmed in our pre-season calendar.
1. FC Union Berlin are continuing to beef up the squad ahead of the Bundesliga campaign in August. Midfielder Robert Andrich is the latest addition, arriving from 2.Bundesliga side 1. FC Heidenheim on a three-year-deal.
1. FC Union Berlin have signed Danish U21 international striker Marcus Ingvartsen from KRC Genk on a three-year-deal.
Aroundtown SA are the new main sponsors of 1. FC Union Berlin, upgrading their partnership from the youth team to the first-team.
On Tuesday June 18, 1. FC Union Berlin will begin the sale of season tickets for the club's first Bundesliga campaign.
After last Monday's stunning promotion to the Bundesliga, Urs Fischer's staff and first-team squad are taking a well-earned break.
1. FC Union Berlin have taken the option to sign Suleiman Abdullahi from Eintracht Braunschweig on a permanent transfer following his impressive loan spell in Köpenick.
1. FC Union Berlin have added another promising young player to the squad ahead of the club's Bundesliga debut next season. The club has agreed a two-year loan deal with Borussia Mönchengladbach for goalkeeper Moritz Nicolas.
Four players from 1. FC Union Berlin have been called up to represent their national teams during the close season.
On Wednesday, the promotion-winning 1. FC Union Berlin squad, staff and supporters celebrated the success in Köpenick and at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The first signing of the summer transfer window is 23-year-old Austrian winger Florian Flecker, who joins from Bundesliga side TSV Hartberg.
1. FC Union Berlin have signed German youth international and Hertha BSC midfielder Julius Kade on a two-year contract, which is valid for the Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga.
Michael Parensen has agreed a further one-year-deal with 1. FC Union Berlin and will be part of the club's first-ever Bundesliga campaign.
1. FC Union Berlin bids farewell to three players at tonight’s celebrations at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei, who will all leave the club this summer.
1. FC Union Berlin's 0-0 draw with VfB Stuttgart at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei is enough to secure the club's first-ever promotion to the Bundesliga.
And that is that! 1. FC Union Berlin are now in the Bundesliga.
1. FC Union Berlin wlll host VfB Stuttgart on Monday at 20:30 for the second leg of the Bundesliga relegation play-off with a place in next season's top-flight on the line.
The Stadion An der Alten Försterei will be sold out for 1. FC Union Berlin's return leg against VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga relegation playoff.
1. FC Union Berlin's home play-off second leg against VfB Stuttgart on Monday May 27 is now sold out.
Marvin Friedrich’s towering header hands 1. FC Union Berlin the advantage against VfB Stuttgart in the Relegation playoff after a 2-2 draw at the Mercedes-Benz Arena.