1. FC Union Berlin came close to staging a dramatic comeback in Bochum, but were held 2-2 at the Ruhrstadion.
On the final day of the 2.Bundesliga campaign, 1. FC Union Berlin will make the trip to VfL Bochum for Sunday’s 15:30 showdown at the Ruhrstadion.
1. FC Union Berlin will compete for automatic promotion to the Bundesliga on Sunday against VfL Bochum.
1. FC Union Berlin will take on VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga's relegation play-off on Thursday May 23 at 20:30. For the match in Stuttgart, the club has an allocation of 5,000 tickets.
It's time to prepare for the final game of the season in Bochum. For next Sunday's trip, the club and Szene Köpenick want to underline the cohesion amongst our travelling supporters. Therefore, we are calling for 'Alle in Rot' (Everyone in Red) for the match.
The final battle in the push for direct promotion to the Bundesliga takes us to VfL Bochum on Sunday, for a 15:30 kick-off.
1. FC Union Berlin marked the last home league game of the season with a comfortable 3-0 win over 1. FC Magdeburg.
1. FC Union Berlin under-19's concluded their U19 Bundesliga campaign with a 4-1 defeat at VfL Wolfsburg.
1. FC Union Berlin will take to the field at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei for the final league match of the campaign on Sunday at 15:30 against 1. FC Magdeburg.
1. FC Union Berlin under-19's will wrap up their Bundesliga campaign with a final away match of the season at VfL Wolfsburg on Saturday May 11 at 13:00.
Just like the last game against Hamburg, the club has decided to open the gates earlier to allow for a more comfortable arrival to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The final matchday programme interview of the season took place on Monday with club captain Christopher Trimmel. The 32-year-old from Austria joined the club in the summer of 2014. With Trimmel and 1. FC Union Berlin hosting 1. FC Magdeburg on Sunday, the penultimate week of the season, Christian Arbeit asked the skipper about his feeli
Since 2011, the magazine Fussball-Woche and the Berlin Regional FA have looked to find the best football people in the capital. Those fall under several categories: amateurs and amateur coaches, as well as, footballer of the year for both men and women.
1. FC Union Berlin's Daniel Eidtner scored his 12th goal of the U19 Bundesliga campaign as the Köpenick side went down 2-1 at home to FC St. Pauli.
Despite Sebastian Andersson's late header, 1. FC Union Berlin fell to a 2-1 defeat at Darmstadt.
1. FC Union Berlin’s promotion charge continues on Sunday May 5 at 13:30, when the Köpenick club faces SV Darmstadt 98 at the Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor.
A week after a very successful double cup triumph, 1. FC Union Berlin have planned the next celebration at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei: The 14th edition of our Women's Football Day.
1. FC Union Berlin's away section for the final league match of the season against VfL Bochum is already sold out.
1. FC Union Berlin's under-19 side will play at home for the final time this season, with FC St. Pauli coming to the FEZ-Berlin complex on Sunday May 5 at 13:00.
Retiring football shirts for symbolic reasons has long been a part of football’s tradition. Many clubs devote number 12 to the fans — regarded as the “12th” man on the pitch.