1. FC Union Berlin take on Borussia Mönchengladbach at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday August 29 at 15:30.
With 50% capacity permitted, season ticket holders had until Sunday to participate in the ballot to be given a ticket for Saturday's match. Tickets are on sale here.
Ahead of your visit to the Alte Försterei, we want to highlight important information about the rules and regulations:
Tickets & Stadium:
- Stadium gates open from 13:30.
- You must wear a FFP-2 or medical mask. It can be removed when you are at your spot.
- Tickets are personalised and cannot be passed on.
- Print@Home tickets must be accompanied with valid identification.
- Corona rules still apply so please follow the stadium's health and safety rules.
- Catering vans are open in the beer garden and concourse.
- The Union-Zeughaus store is open from 11am.
The "3G" strategy remains in place: (Getestete (Test), Genesene (Recover), Geimpfte (vaccinated).
- A rapid antigen test from the day is accepted.
- A PCR-Test cannot be older than 24 hours (Saturday, 17:30)
In addition to evidence of a negative test for coronavirus infection, Union will accept the following:
- Evidence from vaccinated persons who have been vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the European Union and whose last required vaccination was at least 14 days ago (Saturday, 14.08.2021).
- Evidence from recovered persons who have had a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection more than six months ago (Saturday, 27/02/2021) and who have received at least one vaccination against Covid-19 with a vaccine approved by the European Union.
- Evidence from recovered individuals who have a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection at least 28 days (Saturday,31.07.2021) and no more than six months (Saturday, 27.02.2021) ago.
Both digital and paper evidence will be accepted.
Test Centre Alte Försterei:
The test centre at the Alte Försterei is open from 10am on Saturday for you to get a test. Please be aware that you should not consume food or drink or smoke in the 15 minutes before you arrive to take a test.