1. FC Union Berlin's hygiene plan looks to create protection measures from coronavirus and the implementation of football matches here at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The health and safety of all our guests — supporters and employees — in our stadium is the highest priority. As such, we ask all Unioner to observe the following measures and rules.
Every supporter/visitor to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei is required to present proof of a negative test before entering the ground.
The stadium organisers will accept the following evidence in digital or paper form:
- PoC Antigen Test (Point of Care) from the day
- PCR Test not older than 24 hours with expiry time being end of event
Exceptions to mandatory testing:
In accordance with the Infection Protection Measures Section 6c, the event organiser will accept the following evidence in addition to the negative test:
- Proof of full vaccination with vaccines approved by the European Union and with the last vaccine 14 days or more ago.
- Proof of recovery with a positive PCR Test from more than six months ago, but have received at least one vaccination against COVID-19 with an EU-approved vaccine.
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19 with positive PCR test at least 28 days ago and no more than six months.
- Children under 6 years of age.