1. FC Union Berlin's hygiene plan looks to create protection measures from coronavirus and the implementation of football matches here at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The health and safety of all our guests — supporters and employees — in our stadium is the highest priority. As such, we ask all Unioner to observe the following measures and rules.
In general: people who feel ill are asked to stay at home. Union reserves the right to turn guests away from the stadium who have noticeable symptoms of illness, such as coughing or a fever.
- In the process of booking tickets, these hygiene and data protection instructions must be agreed to.
- In order to ensure the legally-binding tracking of our guests, the tickets are personalised and cannot be passed on.
- Upon entry at the turnstile, both the season ticket and personal identification must be presented alongside your personalised ticket.
- A mouth-and-nose covering must be worn.
- The general hygiene advice applies.
- The tickets are seat-related both in the main stand and in the terrace areas (Section 2-5).
- Please make sure you take up your assigned seat/position.
- By purchasing a ticket, you consent to the transfer of your personal data to the relevant authorities for the purpose of contract tracing in accordance with the infection protection law.
- it's mandatory to wear a mouth-and-nose covering inside the stadium. Entry to the stadium is only granted with a mouth-and-nose covering. If the minimum social distance is observed then the covering can be removed at your assigned position.
- Section separation applies in accordance with the hygiene plan.
- Please use the turnstile/entry area indicated on your ticket.
- Blöcke A-B | Eingang Tribüne
- Block C | Kassenbereich 1
- Blöcke E-J | Kassenbereich 1
- Blöcke K-N & P | Kassenbereich 2
- Böcke 0 & Q-T | Kassenbereich 3
- Blöcke U-Z | Kassenbereich 4
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres is to be observed wherever possible, as well as, the one-way street and entry markings at the catering stands and on the terracing.
- No children are allowed on laps. Children under 6 years are NOT entitled to free admission.
- There is NO drop-off space for bags or large items.
- If you cannot wear a face covering due to medical reasons, then it is not possible to visit the stadium.