On Saturday at 15:30, 1. FC Union Berlin will travel to face Borussia Dortmund in the biggest match of the Bundesliga weekend.
For all travelling fans, here is the information for your trip to SIGNAL IDUNA PARK. Further information can be found here.
SIGNAL IDUNA PARK | Strobelallee 50 | 44139 Dortmund
- Arrival by car and fan bus
- From the north: Take the A1 at the Dortmund-Unna junction onto the A44/B1 and take the Dortmund exit.
- From the east: On the A2 at the Dortmund-Nordost junction, take the B236 to Schwerte and then the B1 to Dortmund.
- From the south: On the A45, change to the B54 at the Dortmund-Süd junction and drive to Dortmund.
- From the west: Take the A40/B1 to Dortmund.
- There are numerous pay and display car parks around the stadium and the Westfalenhallen. Parking areas E1-E3 are reserved for guests.
- Address for navigation devices: Remydamm, 44139 Dortmund
- Parking fees are €25 for buses and €7 for cars. Vans weighing 2.8 tonnes or more pay €15.
- By train/public transport
From Dortmund main station you can either take the regional train to SIGNAL IDUNA PARK or the underground to Westfalenhalle/Stadion.
At the Stadium
- Stadium opening
- 150 minutes before kick-off: 13:00.
The stadium regulations apply.
- Away sector
- Blocks 08, 60 and 61 (standing room) in the lower tier of the North Stand and 70 and 75 (seating) in the upper tier are the guest blocks.
The usual control measures will take place at the entrance to the stadium. Obviously intoxicated guests may be refused entry.
Bags, cloth bags and rucksacks larger than A4 size are not permitted. There is the possibility to hand in bags and rucksacks exceeding the A4 limit at the "Abgabestellen Gast" for a price of 0,50€. These are located opposite the guest entrance on the north side of the stadium.
- Tickets away sector
- There are no remaining tickets available.
- Further information
- Cameras with interchangeable lenses and camera tripods are not permitted.
- Only cashless payments can be made in the away sector. It is possible to purchase a "Stadiondeckel" with which cashless payments can be made. From the 60th minute onwards, the remaining credit can be refunded at the designated stations.
- For all Union fans who would like to stock up on fan merchandise on site, the Union Zeughaus will be there at the guest block.