On Sunday December 9 at 13:30, 1. FC Union Berlin will play 1. FC Magdeburg at the MDCC-Arena in Magdeburg. Here are some important travel details for supporters who are planning to make the journey.
- Stadium: MDCC-Arena Heinz-Krügel-Platz 1, 39114 Magdeburg
- Arrival with train
- For safety reasons, it is recommended that you alight at Herrenkrug in Magdeburg and not at the main central station. The normally unscheduled stop has been arranged by police. The walk to the stadium is around 4km and fans will be escorted by police.
- Arrival by mini bus or car
- Away fans should use the Gübser Weg 20A car park at the stadium. Please note that all parking spaces near the stadium are subject to a 3EUR charge.
- The car park can be reached from the motorway at junction (AS) 72, Lostau as follows: L52 to Heyrothsberge — B1 in direction Magdeburg — then Am Hammelberg, Gübser Weg
- Stadium opens at 11:30
Please note: rucksacks and bags (larger than 25*25*25cm) are not allowed. Further information can be found in the stadium regulations.
- Tickets: The away section is sold out and there will be none available at the stadium.
- Further notes:
- It's recommended that supporters only wear Union colours at the stadium. Stadium regulations must be observed.
- Access to the areas 1-12/16-19 in Union colours is not permitted.
- Tickets purchased for these sections cannot be used to enter the away section and they will not be replaced.
- Police advise against visiting Magdeburg City Centre in Union colours.
More information (German) can be found here.