1. FC Union Berlin will host 1. FC Nürnberg on Saturday at 17:30 — the first match at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei will supporters present since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.
The health and safety of all visitors and employees have the highest priority. Therefore, we kindly ask all Union members to observe the following measures and rules.
- People who feel ill are asked to stay at home. Union reserves the right to turn visitors away who have clear symptoms of illness such as coughing or a fever.
- The stadium gates will open at 15:30. We ask for a timely arrival to avoid queues at the entrances.
- To be admitted into the stadium, the print@Home ticket, the membership card and personal identification (with photo) must be presented. The print@Home ticket must be in the printed form.
- It's mandatory to wear a mouth-and-nose covering in the stadium. We will only grant admission to those wearing a face covering. If the minimum social distancing is observed, the mask/covering can be removed at the assigned seat or seating area.
- Please use the entrance marked on the ticket:
- A-B — Main Stand
- C — Waldkasse
- E-J — Waldkasse
- K-N-P — Bierkasse
- O-Q-T — Hämmerlingstraße
- U-Z — Away
- The social distance of 1.5 metres must be observed wherever possible and the markings around the stadium mut be observed.
- The general hygiene measures apply.
- Children under the age of 12 don't have free admission. Small children are not allowed.