1. FC Union Berlin will take on 1. FC Köln at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday and all supporters are encouraged to give enough time for their journey.
There will be no S-Bahn connections between Warschauer Straße and Alexanderplatz. There will be a rail replacement service (SEV) and all lines are affected.
Supporters should consider the limited capacities of the rail replacement services.
Here are some alternative travelling options:
- Regional trains (RE1&RE2) go from Alexanderplatz to Ostkreuz. From there, S3 runs regularly to the station Berlin-Köpenick.
- You can travel with U5 to Elsterwerdaer Platz and go on by buses 169 & X69 to Köpenick.
- Fans can also travel via Schöneweide or Spindlersfeld.
1. FC Union Berlin reminds fans that there are limited parking spaces around the stadum grounds.
Please plan more time for your journey and make usage of all options — including bike.