On Saturday evening at 18:30, 1. FC Union Berlin will play Hertha BSC at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The first Berlin derby of the league season will take place under 2G health and safety regulations, which will accomodate a 100% capacity at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei. Season ticket holders can once again take their usual seats as normal.
The stadium gates open on Saturday at 16:30. All ticket holders should arrive early to make the pre-gate controls as smooth as possible.
Control wristbands can be picked up by supporters with proof of 2G status, personal ID and a match ticket. This will allow you to proceed at the gate without further 2G checks.
Proof of vaccination or recovery
The following will be accepted — digital only:
- Proof of full vaccination with vaccines approved by the European Union and with the last vaccine 14 days or more ago (05.11.2021)
- Proof of recovery with a positive PCR Test from more than six months ago, but have received at least one vaccination against COVID-19 with an EU-approved vaccine (21.05.2021)
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19 with positive PCR test at least 28 days ago (22.10.2021) and no more than six months (21.05.2021)
- Children up to age six.
- Teenagers under 18. They must have a negative rapid test (24h until end of game) or PCR test (48h until end of game).
- School pupils who under go regular testing as part of school attendance (school ID required).
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. These persons must be tested negative by means of a PCR test (valid 48 h until the end of the event) and prove by means of a medical certificate.
Stadium opening and rules:
- The stadium opens at 16:30.
- Fans must wear FFP-2 or medical masks at all times until they reach their place/seat. The club recommends you keep the mask on.
- For track and trace reasons, tickets are personalised and cannot be passed on. A re-personalisation can be done online.
- A season ticket or a Print@Home ticket is only valid in conjunction with personal ID.
- The match takes place under special coronavirus rules. The full health and safety rules can be read here.
Test Centre Alte Försterei
1. FC Union Berlin recommends that all fans attending the match take a test for coronavirus before their trip to the Alte Försterei. The Test Centre in the grounds of the stadium is open.
- Fr 12:00 until 20:00
- Sa 10:30 until 18:30
Journey to the stadium:
Fans travelling by bike should use the racks provided. Any bikes next to fences at the stadium will be removed due to security reasons.