1. FC Union Berlin will play VfB Stuttgart in the first leg of the Bundesliga relegation play-off on Thursday night at 20:30 at the Mercedes-Benz Arena.
Just over 4,000 tickets have been sold for the away section. Here are some important details for those travelling to the game.
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Arrival with train:
- Station Neckarpark (circa 700m by foot to the away section)
- Connection to main stations via S-Bahn Line 1
- Environmental zone:
- Stuttgart is located in a low emissions zone which can only be entered with a valid green sticker.
- Arrival by minibus or car:
In the stadium area, a traffic and parking guidance system informs away buses arriving at the stadium of the possible access routes and parking spaces. Away buses must leave Benzstraße at the end of the game (no regular parking).
- Arrival by car:
A free car park (P7) is available near the stadium. Arrival from direction B14 via Benzstraße.
At the Stadium:
- Stadium opens from 18:30.
Please note: Backpacks and other bags (larger than A4) are not permitted. Further information can be found in the stadium regulations.
- Tickets Away Section: You won't be able to buy tickets there on the day. An away box office will be open for tickets to be collected, which weren't on Tuesday or Wednesday. The box office opens at 18:00.