1. FC Union Berlin open the calendar year at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei against Hoffenheim on Saturday.
The match kicks off at the regular time of 15:30 with stadium gates open two hours earlier.
Under the 2G-Plus regulations, supporters who have proof of vaccination or recovery must also have a negative test result. The exception from this rule are those with a booster vaccination. All fans should give extra time to allow for the checks at the turnstile.
There are 3,000 spectators allowed in the stadium. The ticket sale process went through a ballot among season ticket holders. The main stand and Gegengerade will be open.
Proof of vaccination or recovery:
The following will be accepted exclusively in digital form:
Evidence from vaccinated persons who have been vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the European Union and whose last required vaccination was at least 14 days ago (Friday, 31.12.2021).
Evidence from recovered persons who have had a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection more than six months ago (Friday, 15.07.2021) and who have received at least one vaccination against Covid-19 with a vaccine approved by the European Union.
Evidence from recovered persons who have a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection at least 28 days (Friday 17/12/2021) and not more than six months (Friday 15/07/2021) ago.
A negative test must also be provided. The exception to this is people with a booster vaccine.
- Point-of-Care (PoC)-Antigen-Test (day valid)
- PCR Test, which is not older than 48h to the end of the event
Paper or digital form is accepted here.
Exceptions to Test Mandate:
- Children up to age six.
- Teenagers under 18. They must provide a negative test (antigen 24h or PCR 48h).
- People with medical exceptions to vaccination. A PCR test (48h) is required and a medical certificate to prove exemption.
- The stadium opens at 13:30.
- An FFP-2 mask is required and must be worn until you reach your position.
- Please note changed access points: Main stand access is via stairs at the car park and Gegengerade access is via gate 2 near the ticket office.
- For track and trace, tickets are personalised and cannot be passed on. A re-personalisation can be done online.
- A season ticket or Print@Home ticket is only valid with personal ID.
Testzentrum Alte Försterei
The Test Centre Alte Försterei is open on matchday from 08:00 until 16:00.