Info For Fans Travelling to Belgium
UEFA Europa League Last 16
On Thursday 16 March 2023, 1. FC Union Berlin will take on Royale Union Saint-Gilloise in the UEFA Europa League Round of 16 second leg. Kick off is at 9pm.
The match will be played at Lotto Park (Av. Théo Verbeeck 2) in Anderlecht, Belgium, and 2600 Union fans will be present in the sold-out away sector. Fans without valid tickets for the match are strongly advised not to make the trip to Belgium.
All Unioners with a valid ticket who will be in attendance at the stadium will find some important information for their stadium visit in Belgium below.
- The central meeting point for all away fans will be the "Place de la Bourse" in the heart of Brussels.
- From Place de la Bourse, it takes about 25 minutes by metro to Veeweyde station, from where it is about 1 km on foot to the stadium.
- For visiting fans arriving by car, there is only public parking at the stadium (not recommended). Buses can be parked near the visitors' block by prior arrangement.
- Important info for motor vehicle drivers: Foreign vehicles must be registered in advance due to the current environmental zone. You can find all the relevant information here. Failure to register can result in substantial fines.
- The stadium opens at 19:30, and it is recommended to be there in time for the stadium opening. Narrow walkways make it difficult to enter the blocks and this may cause delays in entry.
- Only bags of up to A4 size are allowed, there is no luggage check-in facility. Backpacks cannot be taken into the stadium.
- In the guest block, payment can only be made by card.
- No Union fan clothing may be worn in the home fans' sectors.
Entrances to the away fans sector
- Union fans can enter the away blocks S5, S6, S11-S17 via entrance area 1.
Behaviour in the stadium
- Smoking is not permitted in the stadium.