With the current restrictions in place due to coronavirus, there are less opportunities for non-members to attend matches. Here is the current process for tickets:
- The first opportunity is for season ticket holders who register through a ballot process.
- If there are tickets still available, members will have the opportunity to buy a ticket in the lead-up to the game.
- If there are still tickets to be sold, then there is a public sale for league matches on the Friday before the game.
In most cases, our Bundesliga home matches are sold out.
Tickets are sold exclusively online here.
Please do not purchase tickets from non-official sources.
Our general information for memberships can be found here.
The membership gives you right to participation in our Annual General Meetings, right to apply for tickets and an exclusive scarf.
Note: To be eligible for ticket ballots, new members must pay six months’ worth of contributions.
The full membership regulations can be found here.
The membership form can be found here and this should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online club shop can be found here.
There are three stores in Berlin:
- At the Stadion An der Alten Försterei
- Bahnhofstraße in Köpenick (adjacent to Köpenick S-Bahnhof)
- Ring-Center at Frankfurter Allee
Shipping in Germany is free for orders over 75EUR.
Additional shipping costs will apply for international deliveries. More information can be found here.
The club runs tours of the Stadion An der Alten Försterei, mostly in German.
But there are English-language tours scheduled on occasion. There is a date confirmed for December.
More information on tours can be found here and the Stadion An Alten Försterei here.
If your topic was not covered here, then please email email@example.com or contact us on Twitter.