1. FC Union Berlin have triggered the option in Marius Bülter's loan deal from 1. FC Magdeburg to make the deal permanent beyond the end of the 2019/20 season.
1. FC Union Berlin's first visit to Borussia-Park ended in defeat as Urs Fischer's men went down 1-4 at Borussia Mönchengladbach.
1. FC Union Berlin's 29th Bundesliga match of the season will see them contest Borussia Mönchengladbach at Borussia-Park for the first time on Sunday at 15:30.
Sebastian Polter will not play for 1. FC Union Berlin in the Bundesliga until his contract expires at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei this summer.
Marcus Ingvartsen's free-kick earned ten-man 1. FC Union Berlin a point at home to Mainz.
1. FC Union Berlin are looking to put a difficult run behind them on Wednesday when Mainz make the trip to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei for the 20:30 local-time kick off.
1. FC Union Berlin lost the second city derby of the season 0-4 at the Olympic Stadium.
Five days after 1. FC Union Berlin returned to Bundesliga action, Urs Fischer's team will take on city rivals Hertha Berlin for the second time this season. Compared to the first Bundesliga battle, the settings could not be further away with the match taking place at the Olympic Stadium on Friday at 20:30 local time – but with no fans present.
The DFL has announced the schedule of the matchdays 30-34 in the Bundesliga
The Bundesliga returned to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei behind closed doors, but 1. FC Union Berlin suffered a 0-2 defeat to champions Bayern Munich.
Barely nine weeks after 1. FC Union Berlin's last Bundesliga match in Freiburg, the club from Köpenick will get underway once again. Tomorrow, Union welcome 29-time German champions Bayern Munich to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin will take on Bayern Munich this Sunday without head coach Urs Fischer in the dugout.
The DFL have confirmed the final Bundesliga schedule from matchdays 27 until 34.
Preparation for Sunday's match at home to Bayern Munich will go on without Urs Fischer, who has left the training camp in Barsinghausen for personal reasons.
SC Union Oberschöneweide – one of the preceding clubs of 1. FC Union Berlin, founded in 1966 – won the Berlin Championship on May 13, 1920 with a 2-1 win over Union 1892.
It was decided last Thursday that the Bundesliga season will continue behind closed doors as a result of the outbreak of COVID-19. Starting with Sunday's visit of Bayern Munich, the remaining five matches at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei will be played without your support from the terraces.
After an early breakfast, Urs Fischer's first-team squad gathered out on the sun-soaked training pitches in Barsinghausen at 10am.
The work continues on 1. FC Union Berlin's squad for next season and the club have agreed a contract extension for 26-year-old goalkeeper Jakob Busk.
1. FC Union Berlin have continued to build for the future by signing midfielder Grischa Prömel to a two-year contract extension with his current deal set to expire at the end of the season.
The German government yesterday confirmed a host of new measures to the existing lockdown protocol following the outbreak of COVID-19. The green light was also given for the restart of the Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga league campaigns and today, a General Meeting was called by the DFL to agree on the finer details.
More news can be found under the category "Union Live".
There's currently nothing new here. All news can be found under the category "Union Live".
Bundesliga Season 19/20