Sunday's game at 1. FC Magdeburg presents a good opportunity for the Köpenick club to secure its Bundesliga status at this age group for another season.
In order to ease the traffic around the stadium and to make the journey as comfortable as possible for suppüorters, the gates will be open earlier — from 11:30.
1. FC Union Berlin's Nicolai Rapp will miss the next two league matches following a decision of the German FA's sports court on Tuesday.
1. FC Union Berlin have been awarded licenses for the Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga for the coming 2019/20 season without any conditions.
VfL Bochum will host 1. FC Union Berlin at the Vonovia Ruhrstadion on the final matchday of the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga campaign. For club members, the exclusive pre-sale begins on Monday 29 April at 11am.
On Sunday May 19, 1. FC Union Berlin head to VfL Bochum on the final weekend of the 2.Bundesliga season. A special train has been arranged by Eiserne Virus e.V. and all seats have been sold for the moment.
There were red cards on both sides as 1. FC Union Berlin and Greuther Fürth played out a 1-1 draw at the Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer.
1. FC Union Berlin make the trip south to SpVgg Greuther Fürth on Saturday April 20, with Urs Fischer’s side looking to continue the momentum from the second-half comeback against Jahn Regensburg last Friday.
"Union Vereint. Schulter an Schulter" (Union United. Shoulder to Shoulder) is the name of 1. FC Union Berlin's official charity foundation, which was established in October 2016.
1. FC Union Berlin were unable to put a two-goal lead to bed in the U19 Bundesliga, with Niendorfer TSV claiming a point in the capital on Saturday.
Berkan Taz has signed a new three-year-deal with 1. FC Union Berlin, which will run until 2021.
Sebastian Polter's 83rd-minute equaliser secured a 2-2 draw for 1. FC Union Berlin at home to SSV Jahn Regensburg.
1. FC Union Berlin will play Niendorfer TSV in the U19 Bundesliga at home in the FEZ-Berlin complex on Saturday April 13 at 2pm.
Listen tactfully through the tough times and you might hear it: “Menze is to blame” (Menze ist Schuld)
1. FC Union Berlin have the opportunity to end a difficult run of results at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Friday night (18:30) when they take on SSV Jahn Regensburg.
Christopher Lenz stepped in to replace Nicolai Rapp in this week's magazine interview ahead of Friday's 2.Bundesliga match at home to SSV Jahn Regensburg. The club's Christian Arbeit chatted with Lenz about his early years in Berlin and his time at Holstein Kiel on loan last season.
First-half goals from Laurenz Dehl and Paul Petermann gave 1. FC Union Berlin an outstanding away win at SV Werder Bremen in the U19 Bundesliga Nord/Nordost.
1. FC Union Berlin were held to a 0-0 draw by Dynamo Dresden at the Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion.
1. FC Union Berlin and SG Dynamo Dresden meet this Sunday (April 7) in an eagerly-anticipated encounter at the Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion in Dresden.
1. FC Union Berlin are on the road in the U19 Bundesliga this Sunday (April 7) against SV Werder Bremen, who are currently sitting in third position behind FC St. Pauli & Wolfsburg.
More news can be found under the category "Union Live".
There's currently nothing new here. All news can be found under the category "Union Live".
long-sleeved and zipper on collar
join the team