Florian Hübner and Cedric Teuchert scored either side of the interval to give 1. FC Union Berlin a 2-0 win over 2.Bundesliga outfit Würzburger Kickers in Köpenick.
1. FC Union Berlin central defender Nicolai Rapp will join 2.Bundesliga side Darmstadt on loan for the 2020/2021 season.
1. FC Union Berlin's first pre-season game at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei will see Urs Fischer's men go up against promoted 2.Bundesliga outfit Würzburger Kickers.
1. FC Union Berlin's first pre-season friendly ended in victory with Urs Fischer's team beating Energie Cottbus 3-1 in front of 523 spectators at the Stadion der Freundschaft.
Urs Fischer will take his team to Energie Cottbus on Saturday afternoon as the Köpenick club progress in their preparations for the new Bundesliga season in September.
Offensivspieler Florian Flecker verlässt Union und verstärkt ab der kommenden Saison das Team der Würzburger Kickers.
Lennard Maloney has left 1. FC Union Berlin to join Borussia Dortmund's U23 team.
1. FC Union Berlin's second season in Germany's top division will start at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei against FC Augsburg in September
Max Kruse has to pen-to-paper and will join 1. FC Union Berlin for the new season. After a season in Turkey's SuperLig with Fenerbahce, Kruse will return to the Bundesliga.
To mark the 100th anniversary of the Sportpark Sadowa's inauguration — the grounds of the Stadion An der Alten Försterei today — Union and adidas have teamed up to present the 2020/2021 home kit.
In the next week, 1. FC Union Berlin will ramp up preparations for the new Bundesliga season with two friendlies at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Today, the Stadion An der Alten Försterei is celebrating a special centenary birthday.
Midfielder Julius Kade has left 1. FC Union Berlin to join Dynamo Dresden.
1. FC Union Berlin had cause to celebrate this afternoon as assistant coach Sebastian Bönig achieved Germany's top football coaching badge – the Fußball-Lehrer certificate.
Following the results of the extraordinary general meeting (EGM) of the DFL – Germany's Deutsche Fußball Liga – 1. FC Union Berlin president Dirk Zingler has addressed the members on the club's position. Here is the full letter:
Central defender Robin Knoche is the eighth incoming transfer of the summer for 1. FC Union Berlin. The 28-year-old has arrived in Berlin-Köpenick from his previous club VfL Wolfsburg following the end of his contract in Lower Saxony.
The first Bundesliga season in 1. FC Union Berlin's history also brought a new sleeve partner. The ONE Insurance AG joined the club as a sponsor and the company's logo adorned the left sleeve of our official jersey during the last campaign.
1. FC Union Berlin have continued to strengthen the squad ahead of the new Bundesliga season with the addition of experienced goalkeeper Andreas Luthe.
1. FC Union Berlin have completed the signing of 23-year-old attacker Cedric Teuchert from Schalke.
Laurenz Dehl will gain valuable first-team experience at 3.Liga club Hallescher FC. The 18-year-old, last season's captain of the U19 side, will head to the third-tier side for the 2020/21 season.
More news can be found under the category "Union Live".
There's currently nothing new here. All news can be found under the category "Union Live".