The traditional IFA pre-season friendly returns on Saturday September 5 with 1. FC Union Berlin celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Stadion An der Alten Försterei’s opening against 1. FC Nürnberg.
Urs Fischer’s side will play a home game with supporters for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic broke out in Germany. According to Berlin’s infection protection regulations, open-air events will be able to host up to 5,000 people from the start of September. Tickets will be balloted in a draw to Union members. We ask for your understanding given the coronavirus restrictions compared to the previous ballots for league games.
- Only club members are entitled to purchase tickets.
- One free ballot ticket (standing or seat) can be purchased per member.
- The ticket sale starts on Friday August 28 at 10am and concludes Sunday August 30 at midnight.
- The ballot and notification of successful entries will take place on Tuesday September 1 at noon. When the success notification is received, more information will be sent via e-mail.
- Tickets can only be purchased online.
The regular match ticket price applies for standing areas. Seats in the main stand are available at a price of 28 Euro* (concession: 26).
1. FC Union Berlin’s new hygiene plan holds the regulations for the implementation of the event and these must be observed at all times:
- By completing the booking process, you agree to these hygiene measures and data protection instructions.
- In order to ensure legally-required tracking of visitors, the tickets are personalised and must not be passed on.
- Both the membership card and personal ID must be presented upon entry.
- A mouth-nose mask must be worn.
- Tickets are assigned to one seat on the main stand, as well as, in the standing area (sections 2 to 5).
- Please make sure to take the seat you are assigned to. The mask can be removed when you are in your seat and must be worn again when leaving.
- By purchasing tickets for this match, you agree to the transfer of your personal data to the relevant authorities whose purpose is to control contact tracking.
- Due to the limited capacity, kids under 12 are not eligible for free entry.
About IFA Berlin:
In 2020, IFA will take place in Berlin’s Exhibition Centre. From September 3 until September 9, the latest developments in consumer electronics will be presented at the world’s largest trade fair. Due to protection measures against coronavirus, the IFA event will not be open this year to members of the public and private visitors.
* Ticket price includes VAT and do not include pre-sale or system fees.