1. FC Union Berlin will play Czech champions Slavia Prague in the opening group match of the UEFA Europa Conference League at the Sinobo Stadion (Eden Arena). The match will be on Thursday September 16 at 18:45 local time.
There are 950 tickets in the away section for 1. FC Union Berlin fans with a further 1,000 tickets in the main stand. The sale for members starts on Friday September 10 at 10:00 exclusively online.
Each Union member can purchase one ticket for themselves and one ticket for another Union member and will receive a confirmation of purchase once the booking process is complete. The booked Print@Home tickets will be sent by e-mail in the coming week.
- Away section 34,- Euro*
- Stand 64,- Euro*
Details for booking process:
- Member sale from Fri | 10.09.2021 | 10am
- Eligible: Club members
- Limit: 1 ticket per person | 1 further ticket can be booked
An online booking can only be made with an online account on our club store.
Booking a ticket for an accompanying person is only possible if the accompanying person already has an online account. The own ticket is assigned via "this is my ticket".
When booking a ticket for an accompanying person, the customer number of the accompanying person must be entered in addition to the first name and surname.
The customer number can be found under "my account" via "my customer data".
Accompanying persons once stored can be found for further personalised ticket purchases under "my account" via "contacts/ticket users".
Print@Home Ticket Details:
- After successfully booking tickets online, the buyer will receive a corresponding booking confirmation.
- The Print@Home ticket will be sent separately by e-mail and delivered to the buyer from Monday, 13.09.2021 at the earliest.
- The Print@Home ticket must be presented at the stadium in paper form. Neither a digital version of the Print@Home ticket nor the booking confirmation entitles the ticket holder to enter the stadium.
To access the Sinobo Stadium, all fans must present a digital proof of vaccination or a negative test for coronavirus (PCR test, not older than 72h to the end of the game) with a QR code. Visitors will be turned away without this.
Please observe the current travel regulations into the Czech Republic from Germany.
**plus handling and online fees.