This Monday, tickets will go on sale for 1. FC Union Berlin's first group stage match in the Conference League against Maccabi Haifa on Thursday September 30.
The match will kick-off at 21:00 local time.
The "3G" rule is in place at the Olympic Stadium which requires proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or a negative test.
Ticket booking info:
- Tickets can be purchased exclusively online.
- For track & trace, tickets are personalised and cannot be passed on,
- It is possible to change details on tickets.
- No free entry for kids U12 so an individual ticket is required.
Overview of sales:
- Member Sale
Mon | 13.09.2021 | 12 Uhr until Weds | 15.09.2021 | Midnight
- Eligible: Club Member
- Limit: 1 ticket per person | up to 3 tickets can be booked
- An online booking can only be made after registration or with an existing online account.
- Booking a ticket for an accompanying person is only possible if the accompanying person already has an online account. The own ticket is assigned via "this is my ticket".
- When booking a ticket for an accompanying person, the customer number of the accompanying person must be entered in addition to the first name and surname. The customer number can be found under "my account" via "my customer data".
- Accompanying persons once stored can be found for further personalised ticket purchases under "my account" via "contacts/ticket users".
- Public Sale
from Thurs | 16.09.2021 | 12:00
- Berechtigt: Public Sale
- Limit: 1 ticket per person | up to 3 tickets can be purchased
- A account is required in our online store.
- For ticket personalisation, in addition to the first name and surname, the address and a telephone number must be provided in accordance with the current regulations in Berlin, and the purchaser must also register with an e-mail address.
- When booking more tickets, the address and a telephone number must also be provided in addition to the first name and surname.