The international break is over and the Bundesliga returns to the Alte Försterei with 1. FC Union Berlin meeting FC Augsburg on Saturday at 15:30.
Tickets are on sale exclusively online.
Union are permitted to have 11,006 fans in attendance with a requirement of a negative test if you are not fully vaccinated or recovered. Children U6 are exempt from this.
Ahead of your visit to the Alte Försterei, we want to highlight important information about the rules and regulations:
Tickets & Stadium:
- Stadium gates open from 13:30.
- You must wear a FFP-2 or medical mask. It can be removed when you are at your spot.
- Tickets are personalised and cannot be passed on.
- Print@Home tickets must be accompanied with valid identification.
- Corona rules still apply so please follow the stadium's health and safety rules.
- Catering vans are open in the beer garden and concourse.
- The Union-Zeughaus store is open from 11am.
The "3G" strategy remains in place: (Getestete (Test), Genesene (Recover), Geimpfte (vaccinated).
- A rapid antigen test from the day is accepted.
- A PCR-Test cannot be older than 24 hours (Friday, 17:30)
In addition to evidence of a negative test for coronavirus infection, Union will accept the following:
- Evidence from vaccinated persons who have been vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the European Union and whose last required vaccination was at least 14 days ago (Friday, 27.08.2021).
- Evidence from recovered persons who have had a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection more than six months ago (Friday, 12/03/2021) and who have received at least one vaccination against Covid-19 with a vaccine approved by the European Union.
- Evidence from recovered individuals who have a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection at least 28 days (Friday, 13.08.2021) and no more than six months (Friday, 12.03.2021) ago.
Both digital and paper evidence will be accepted.
Test Centre Alte Försterei:
The test centre at the Alte Försterei is open from 10am on Saturday for you to get a test. Please be aware that you should not consume food or drink or smoke in the 15 minutes before you arrive to take a test.