1. FC Union Berlin will head to the De Kuip on Thursday for the third UEFA Europa Conference League Group E match against Feyenoord.
Around 2,400 away supporters will attend Thursday's match and all supporters can find the important travel information included here.
A central meeting point has been arranged for "Oude Haven Area" in Rotterdam before heading to the stadium. There will be shuttle buses for free to-and-from the stadium as well as train.
An alcohol ban in public is in place.
- The stadium opens at 16:15 local time.
- The Print@Home ticket must be in paper form.
- No bottles, laptops, spray cans, bags (larger than A4), backpacks or suitcases are allowed in the stadium.
- Fans who've consumed too much alcohol will be turned away.
Access to away section:
Please use the entrance "Olympiaweg". The away sections are in the Willem van Hanegen stand at the De Kuip.
Health and Safety controls
Im Stadion gelten die 3G-Regeln. Für den Zugang zum Stadion muss einer der folgenden digitalen Nachweise (mit QR-Code) vorgelegt werden
- Digital vaccine pass
- Antigen or PCR-Test not older than 24h
- Digital proof of COVID recovery which is not older than 180 days.
- Smoking ban: There is a smoking ban in the stadium.
- Alcohol ban: Alcohol won't be sold in the stadium and people with too much consumption will be turned away.
- Pyro ban: Pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited. Anyone attempting to bring flares, smoke pots or similar into the stadium will be refused entry.
- Ban on drums, megaphones or similar.
- Fan banners/flags in the stadium: Flags/banners are permitted in the away block.
- No Union fan banners/flags may be carried outside the visitors' block.