For the 16th successive Weihnachtssingen (Christmas Carols), an audience of 28,500 is expected at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
It has become tradition for the Union Berlin family to meet at this time and get ready for Christmas. We'll light some candles, sing some festive songs and wind down before the holiday season.
So that the night can run smoothly, we kindly ask you to observe the following information:
- We kindly ask you to arrive as early as possible by public transport. There are not many parking spaces around the stadium, which opens at 17:00.
- The security checks for Weihnachtssingen meet the same demands as our matches. Please allow sufficient time for all security checks to take place.
- Please follow the instructions of the stewards in the area around the Stadion An der Alten Försterei. Please use the map attached and use all possible entrances.
- The following areas in the stadium are accessible: The main stand (section 1), the Waldseite (section 2), the opposite side (section 3), the Wuhle side (section 4 & 5) and the inside space.
- The inside space and seated area of the main stand are only accessible via the entrances left (A) and right (E) at the main stand. Fans with tickets for sections 3, 4 & 5 are kindly requested to use the entrances at the Wuhle side of the stadium if possible (cash areas III & IV & special entrance E).
- The standing areas in sections 2, 3, 4 & 5 can be reached from all entrances via the path which goes right around the stadium behind the standing block.
- Please don't take bags or luggage with you in order to avoid delays at the security points.
- Candles and song books are free-of-charge at all the entrances to the stadium.
- All catering points are open.
- Union products are available from the club shop on the Waldseite, as well as, the Hämmerlingecke, the beer stands and there will be a number of stalls in the inside space.
- The stadium club shop on Waldseite opens from 15:00, while the shop on Bahnhofstraße in Köpenick is open on Sunday between 13 and 18:00.
- Our stadium rules still apply: Bulky items (like prams or folded stools), glass bottles and thermo flasks are not allowed into the stadium. Exception: Cameras and recording equipment is allowed for this event.
- 17:20: Start of the pre-show: male choir and brass band
- 19:00: Start of Weihnachtssingen with event ending at 21:00
This event has been sold out for a number of weeks and tickets are no longer available. The proceeds from the event go to support the youth work of 1. FC Union Berlin. Donations to support our youth department are of course appreciated.
1. FC Union Berlin and the Unio fan club Alt-Unioner are looking forward to welcoming visitors who enjoy singing and we kindly ask for a timely arrival, so that all guests can find a relaxed place in the stadium.
A big thank you goes to all our fantastic helpers as well as the official partners Mercedes-Benz Nutzfahrzeug-Zentrum Berlin and Ed. Züblin AG, as official supporters for their commitment to the Weihnachtssingen.