1. FC Union Berlin round up the calendar year at home with a match against Freiburg at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Wednesday at 20:30.
The match will be played under 2G-Plus conditions. Admission will therefore only be granted to ticket holders who have been vaccinated or have recovered and can present a negative daily antigen rapid test or a PCR test (48-hour validity). There is a mask requirement until you reach the position.
All ticket holders are requested to arrive early, as the control of the proofs (vaccinated or recovered and tested) takes some time.
There are 5,000 permitted to be in the stadium. Tickets will be allocated by drawing lots among season ticket holders. In addition to the main stand, only the Gegengerade and the away section will be open.
All visitors must be tested:
- Point-of-Care (PoC)-Antigen-Test (for the day)
- PCR Test, not older than 48h.
Written or digital is accepted.
We accept the following (exclusively digital):
Evidence from vaccinated individuals who have been vaccinated with a European Union-approved vaccine and whose last required vaccination was at least 14 days ago (Tuesday, 11/30/2021).
Evidence from recovered individuals who have a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection more than six months ago (Wednesday, 6/15/2021) and who have received at least one vaccination against Covid-19 with a European Union-approved vaccine.
Evidence from recovered individuals who have a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection at least 28 days (Tuesday, 11/16/2021) and no more than six months (Wednesday, 6/15/2021) ago.
- Children up to the age of 6 years.
- Teenagers under the age of 18. They must provide proof of a negative rapid antigen test (valid 24 h until end of event) or PCR test (valid 48 h until end of event) to participate in the event.
- School pupils who are subject to regular testing as part of their school attendance (upon presentation of student ID).
- People who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. These must be tested negative by means of a PCR test (valid 48 h until the end of the event) and prove the inoculation incapability by means of a medical certificate.
Stadium Opening & Rules
- The stadium opens at 18:30.
- Every fan must wear a medical or FFP2 mask but it can removed at your place.
- Please observe the amended access points. Turnstile 1 is only for seats.
- For track and trace, tickets are personalised and cannot be passed on. A re-personalisation can be done online.
- A season ticket or Print@Home Ticket needs an accompanying ID.
Test Centre Alte Försterei
The Test Centre at the Alte Försterei is open as follows:
- Wednesday | 6:30 to 20:30