1. FC Union Berlin will play Dynamo Dresden in Köpenick on Saturday July 17. The match has been put back to 14:05 local time and will be shown live on RBB and MDR.
All club members will have the opportunity to take part in the ballot to win tickets. From July 3, Berlin's Infection Ordnance Regulations permit 2,000 supporters to attend open-air events.
- Ballot details:
- Only club members can take part.
- Each member can apply for free (seats or standing).
- A seat is priced at 10 EUR*, a seating place is priced at 5 EUR*
- Ballot and purchase is only possible online.
- 09.07. – 11.07.2021 | Ballot
The ballot is open from 12:00 until midnight on 11th.
- 13.07.2021 | Successful members and opportunity to purchase
- 15.07.2021 | Free sale to club members
Here are the full health and safety regulations from 1. FC Union Berlin, which should be observed.
*all prices include VAT and exclude system fee