1. FC Union Berlin will be playing their first ever away match in the Europa League tomorrow, Thursday. In order to give as many Union players as possible the opportunity to be there, the club chartered five planes for fans.
Having announced the departure times from Berlin to Porto, the dates for the return flights on Friday morning have now also been confirmed.
Unfortunately, it was not possible to have the charter planes take off from Porto Airport during the night as originally planned. For the return flights, the following departure times from Porto Airport apply for the individual aircraft:
Departure times BER - Porto
- Flight 1 | Departure: 07:00 | Arrival 11:00
HiFly Malta | Flight number: HFM 351
- Flight 2 | Departure: 06:05 | Arrival 10:20
Go2Sky | Flight number: 6G 262
- Flight 3 | Departure: 07.25 | Arrival 11:35
Aeroitalia | Flight number: XZ 4458
- Flight 4 | Departure: 07.30 | Arrival 11:40
SmartLynx | Flight number: LYX5104
- Flight 5 | Departure 07:20 | Arrival 11:50
SmartLynx | Flight number: LYX5106
- The number (1 to 5) of the booked aircraft can be found in the booking confirmation as well as in the email requesting personal data. ID will be required for check-in.
- Please pay attention to the displays on site and the instructions of the fan support teams.
Bus transfer: Stadium - Porto airport
At the Estádio Municipal in Braga, 30 buses will be available for the return transfer to Porto Airport. The scheduled departure time is 23:59. Information on the exact departure point will be provided to all travellers on site by Union's fan support team. The journey will take approximately 1 hour.
Please note: The boarding pass of the outward flight is valid as a ticket.