1. FC Union Berlin will play their final Group E match in the UEFA Europa Conference League against Slavia Prague on Thursday at the Olympic Stadium.
A 5,000 maximum capacity limit is in place for this match.
Kick off is at 21:00 and stadium gates are open from 19:00.
The match will take place under 2G Plus rules. Admission will therefore only be granted to ticket holders who have been vaccinated or have recovered and can present a negative daily antigen rapid test or a PCR test (48-hour validity). Documents are accepted in digital and paper form. A mask must be worn up to your seat.
All ticket holders are requested to arrive early, as the 2G controls take some time. Union does not offer pre-game control wristbands. It should be noted that admission will be exclusively via the South Gate. The East Gate at Olympic Square will not be open.
There is a test mandate and the following is accepted:
- Point-of-Care (PoC)-Antigen-Test, which is not older than 24h at the end of the game.
- PCR Test, which is not older than 48h at the end of the game.
Paper or digital will be accepted.
Evidence of vaccine or recovery:
The following is accepted – only in digital form:
- Evidence from vaccinated individuals who have been vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the European Union and whose last required vaccination was at least 14 days ago (Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021).
- Evidence from recovered individuals who have a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection more than six months ago (Wednesday, 05/05/2021) and who have received at least one vaccination against Covid-19 with a European Union-approved vaccine.
- Evidence from recovered individuals who have a positive PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection at least 28 days (Wednesday, 10/11/2021) and no more than six months (Wednesday, 05/05/2021) ago.
Children up to the age of 6 years.
Teenagers under the age of 18. These must provide proof of a negative rapid antigen test (valid 24 h until end of event) or PCR test (valid 48 h until end of event) to participate in the event.
School pupils who are subject to regular testing as part of their school attendance (upon presentation of school ID).
People who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. These people must be tested negative by means of a PCR test (valid 48h until the end of the event) and prove their inoculation capability by means of a medical certificate.
Stadium Opening & Rules
- The stadium opens at 19:00.
- A mask must be worn until you reach your place.
- Tickets are personalised and cannot be passed on for track and trace reasons. A re-personalisation can be done online.
- The Print@Home ticket is only valid with personal ID.
Test Centre Alte Försterei
The Alte Försterei Test Centre is open weekdays from 06:30 until 14:30.