After four points from a possible six in the 2.Bundesliga, 1. FC Union Berlin and head coach Urs Fischer turn their attention to the DFB Pokal, Germany’s national cup competition. The Köpenick club will take on FC Carl Zeiss Jena on Sunday August 19 at 18:30.
An inspiring performance from 1. FC Union Berlin's Swedish double-act helped the Berliners secure their place in the second round of the DFB Pokal with a 4-2 win over FC Carl Zeiss Jena.
1. FC Union Berlin will take part in the first Baltic Sea Cup, a tournament for players under the age of 21 with three over-aged players allowed to compete.
1. FC Union Berlin have won the national cup competition on one occasion. However, this trophy dates back to the 1968 win over Carl Zeiss Jena to collect the cup donated by the FDGB — known as the Free German Trade Union Federation during the GDR era.
The Westminster Business Group have been a partner with 1. FC Union Berlin since 2011 and will continue ahead alongside the Köpenick club with an enhanced sponsorship package. From this season, Westminster will join up with Union as a premium sponsor.
Following the conclusion of 1. FC Union Berlin’s 2.Bundesliga match at 1. FC Köln on Monday August 13, a group of young Union supporters were attacked en route to Berlin by fans of Cologne with bottles and stones. The police intervened but also were attacked during the course of the clashes.
1. FC Union Berlin's second-string XI went down 3-1 to fourth division club VSG Altglienicke at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Tuesday night.
1. FC Union Berlin came from behind at the RheinEnergieStadion to claim a point on the road against 2.Bundesliga newcomers 1. FC Köln.
1. FC Union Berlin will make the trip to relegated 1. FC Köln on Monday night (20:30) for the second encounter of the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga season.
Hours after our game against 1. FC Köln on Monday, Urs Fischer's squad will be put through their paces again at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
It's near fourth months ago that we opened our new club shop at the Ring-Center in Frankfurter Allee.
Cihan Kahraman has extended his contract with 1. FC Union Berlin for another year and will immediately head out on loan to FSV Union Fürstenwalde until the end of the season.
The new league campaign has only just begun, but it’s time to get your votes in for the player of the 2017/18 season. You have until Wednesday August 15 to place your vote.
Urs Fischer & Oliver Ruhnert are guests at the first FuMA fan meeting of the new season.
Felix Kroos' fantastic free-kick proved to be the difference as 1. FC Union Berlin claimed their first three points of the campaign in a 1-0 win over FC Erzgebirge Aue.
The 2018/19 2.Bundesliga campaign gets underway this weekend with 1. FC Union Berlin playing host to FC Erzgebirge Aue at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday August 5 (15:30).
1. FC Union Berlin will open the league season on Sunday August 5 against FC Erzgebirge Aue and there is some important travel information for fans heading to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei in Köpenick.
1. FC Union Berlin have a new Top-Sponsor at the Alte Försterei: one of the best-known betting providers bwin will join for season 2018/19.
Autoservice Müller GmbH & Co. have extended their deal with 1. FC Union Berlin to be a Premium Sponsor for season 2018/19.
1. FC Union Berlin will be on the road in September for two away matches against SV Sandhausen and Arminia Bielefeld.