There are important changes to transport in and around Köpenick when 1. FC Union Berlin take on SpVgg Greuther Fürth at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The DFL have confirmed the schedules for matchdays 17-21, which includes matches against 1. FC Köln and FC St. Pauli. Here is the latest ticket information.
1. FC Union Berlin's legends will be out this coming January to defend their AOK Traditionsmasters title after winning the competition for the first time in 2018.
The DFL have confirmed the fixture schedules for the 2.Bundesliga from matchday 17 until 21.
1. FC Union Berlin welcome Greuther Fürth to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday November 11 for the 13th game in the 2.Bundesliga campaign.
It's time to look ahead to one of the year's highlights at Union Berlin — the traditional Weihnachtssingen, or Christmas Carols, at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The Baltic Sea Cup came to an end on Tuesday as 1. FC Union Berlin lose 3-1 at Danish club Odense BK.
1. FC Union Berlin's under-19 side went down 3-1 in Hamburg on Saturday to Niendorfer TSV in the U19 Bundesliga.
1. FC Union Berlin continued their unbeaten record in the league with a 1-1 draw at Jahn Regensburg at the Continental-Arena.
After midweek disappointment in Dortmund, 1. FC Union Berlin return to league duty against SSV Jahn Regensburg on Sunday November 4 (13:30) at the Continental Arena.
1. FC Union Berlin's U19 side make the trip to Hamburg on Saturday November 3 (14:00) to take on Niendorfer TSV in the Bundesliga.
Sebastian Polter equalised twice at the Westfalenstadion as 1. FC Union Berlin went down agonisingly in the final minutes of extra-time against Bundesliga leaders Borussia Dortmund.
1. FC Union Berlin head to the Westfalenstadion on Wednesday October 31 (18:30) to face Bundesliga leaders Borussia Dortmund in the second round of the DFB Pokal, Germany’s national cup competition.
1. FC Union Berlin couldn't find a way to break down ten-man Dynamo Dresden at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei as Sunday's game ended 0-0.
1. FC Union Berlin lost 3-1 at home to SV Werder Bremen in the U19 Bundesliga on Saturday afternoon.
1. FC Union Berlin continue their push in the league with a home match against rivals SG Dynamo Dresden at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Sunday October 28 (13:30).
Tickets for the away match at 1. FC Magdeburg on December 9 are sold out.
1. FC Union Berlin's under-19 side will take on Werder Bremen at home on Saturday with the aim of getting back to winning ways in the U19 Bundesliga.
There are no more tickets available for the 2.Bundesliga match against Hamburg at the Volksparkstadion on matchday 14.
The target of the Türöffner e.V. association — founded in April 2016 — is to promote the social and professional integration of refugees in Germany.