1. FC Union Berlin will return to league action for 2019 on Thursday January 31, meeting second-place 1. FC Köln at a sold-out Stadion An der Alten Försterei in Köpenick.
1. FC Union Berlin's U19 Bundesliga team will return to league action this weekend away at VfL Osnabrück on Sunday February 3.
1. FC Union Berlin’s final warm-up game ahead of the second half of the league campaign ended in a 2-2 draw with FC Basel at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin have completed their second signing of the January transfer window with the addition of Portuguese attacker Carlos Manuel Cardoso Mané from Sporting Club de Portugal. The 24-year-old has signed on loan until the end of the season with an option to purchase for Bundesliga or 2.Liga.
1. FC Union Berlin's last warm-up game before league football returns takes place on Saturday January 26 at 14:00, with Swiss giants FC Basel visiting the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
A player who combined moments of offensive brilliance and an endearing work ethic, Mattuschka can be regarded as the most popular player in 1. FC Union Berlin’s modern history.
1. FC Union Berlin's first-team squad returned home on Sunday evening following the training camp in Spain.
Toni Mandl will take charge of 1. FC Union Berlin's U19 squad for the remainder of the season.
1. FC Union Berlin have two upcoming away 2.Bundesliga fixtures on matchday 22 at MSV Duisburg and two weeks later at Holstein Kiel.
On the seventh day of the winter training camp in Spain, the first-team was put to the test against 3.Liga outfit Unterhaching and Swiss side Lausanne.
1. FC Union Berlin have completed the signing of central defender Nicolai Rapp from FC Erzgebirge Aue. The 22-year-old has signed a deal until the summer of 2022 at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin picked up a first win in 2019, beating Chinese side FC Shenzehn by two goals at the winter training camp in Spain.
1. FC Union Berlin will put the final touches to preparation for league football with a home friendly against FC Basel at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Saturday January 26 at 14:00.
Kenny Prince Redondo has left 1. FC Union Berlin and joined Greuther Fürth with immediate effect.
1. FC Union Berlin and Christoph Schösswendter have parted ways, ending an 18-month association between the two at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Simon Hedlund has joined Danish giants Brondby IF after two-and-a-half years at 1. FC Union Berlin.
1. FC Union Berlin will return to league action on Thursday January 31 at 20:30 against 1. FC Köln at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei. All the standing areas are sold out.
From Monday January 7 at 11am, the ticket sale process will begin for the home matches against Arminia Bielefeld (22.02.2019), FC Ingolstadt (08.03.2019) and SC Paderborn (30.03.2019).
1. FC Union Berlin's planned friendly match against FC Basel on 26.01.2019 will not take place at the St. Jakob Park in Basel.
1. FC Union Berlin suffered a league defeat for the first time this season after going down 3-0 at FC Erzgebirge Aue.