Hannover 96 proved too strong for 1. FC Union Berlin on Saturday as the Reds ran out 4-2 winners in the U19 Bundesliga.
Sebastian Andersson's 89th-minute header powered 1. FC Union Berlin to a dramatic 3-2 win over MSV Duisburg at the MSV-Arena.
After last week's win over Sandhausen in Köpenick, 1. FC Union Berlin are back on the road in the search for points. On Saturday February 16, with a 13:00 kick off, Urs Fischer's side meet MSV Duisburg at the Schauinsland-Reisen-Arena.
1. FC Union Berlin will make the trip to 1. FC Heidenheim on Friday March 15 for an 18:30 kick off.
1. FC Union Berlin struck in stoppage time to secure a 2-2 draw with TSV Havelse in the U19 Bundesliga North.
1. FC Union Berlin is currently mourning the loss one of its supporters.
1. FC Union Berlin club captain Christopher Trimmel has signed a contract, which keeps him at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei for two more years.
Goals from Sebastian Andersson and Akaki Gogia fired 1. FC Union Berlin to a 2-0 victory over SV Sandhausen at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin's first home U19 Bundesliga game of the calendar year takes place on Sunday February 10 against TSV Havelse.
1. FC Union Berlin return to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Saturday February 9 for a home 2.Bundesliga game against SV Sandhausen at 13:00.
Union Berlin are looking to bring home the Goal of the Month award for the third time this season.
The day after the squad returned from Hamburg, where 1. FC Union Berlin lost 3-2 at FC St. Pauli, Christian Arbeit sat down with assistant coach Markus Hoffmann for the regular pre-home game interview.
1. FC Union Berlin will need to do without centre-forward Sebastian Polter who was forced to come off in the 2-0 win over 1. FC Köln on Thursday.
Alexander Meier scored a stoppage penalty to give St. Pauli a 3-2 win over 1. FC Union Berlin.
1. FC Union Berlin drew 0-0 with VfL Osnabrück in the U19 Bundesliga this weekend.
1. FC Union Berlin end the 2.Bundesliga matchday for the second week running, with an away match at FC St. Pauli on Monday February 4 (20:30).
1. FC Union Berlin held on impressively with ten men to beat 1. FC Köln 2-0 at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
10 years ago today, Michael Parensen signed for 1. FC Union Berlin. Aged 22, Parensen switched from 1. FC Köln's colt team to replace the injured Patrick Kohlmann in Köpenick. Thanks for 10 years!
Before 1. FC Union Berlin’s first game of 2019 at home to 1. FC Köln, Director for Professional Football Oliver Ruhnert sat down with the club’s media team and reviewed the winter transfers, as well as, answering some selected questions from supporters.
1. FC Union Berlin and Adidas have agreed on a six-year partnership, which will begin from the start of the 2019/20 season.