Kenny Prince Redondo has left 1. FC Union Berlin and joined Greuther Fürth with immediate effect.
1. FC Union Berlin and Christoph Schösswendter have parted ways, ending an 18-month association between the two at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Simon Hedlund has joined Danish giants Brondby IF after two-and-a-half years at 1. FC Union Berlin.
1. FC Union Berlin will return to league action on Thursday January 31 at 20:30 against 1. FC Köln at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei. All the standing areas are sold out.
From Monday January 7 at 11am, the ticket sale process will begin for the home matches against Arminia Bielefeld (22.02.2019), FC Ingolstadt (08.03.2019) and SC Paderborn (30.03.2019).
1. FC Union Berlin's planned friendly match against FC Basel on 26.01.2019 will not take place at the St. Jakob Park in Basel.
1. FC Union Berlin suffered a league defeat for the first time this season after going down 3-0 at FC Erzgebirge Aue.
It's tradition that the Union Berlin family meets on December 23 to sing Christmas carols and get in the mood for the festive season.
1. FC Union Berlin’s final league game of the calendar year takes them to FC Erzgebirge Aue on Sunday December 23, with kick off at 13:30 local time.
1. FC Union Berlin will look to defend their Traditionsmasters title in January with the help of some famous names. The tournament takes place over two days at the Max-Schmelling-Halle and starts at 16:30 on January 4, 2019.
After the return of league action, 1. FC Union Berlin will head back on the road on Monday February 4 to meet FC St. Pauli in Hamburg. On Thursday January 10 at 11am, tickets will go on sale to our club member
The Deutsche-Fussball-Liga (DFL) have confirmed the times and dates for matches on weeks 22 until 28 in the 2.Bundesliga.
We are expecting 28,500 fans for the 16th edition of our Weihnachtssingen event at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Tino Czerwinski became an Union fan more than 40 years ago, known widely by his nickname "TeeCee".
Saturday December 20, 2003. 21:25.
This was the start of a 1. FC Union Berlin tradition, which stands to this day.
1. FC Union Berlin's under-19 squad, which plays in the regional Bundesliga, have ended the first half of their league campaign in 10th place.
1. FC Union Berlin scored two second half goals to see off VfL Bochum at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin are back at home at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Saturday December 15, with VfL Bochum the visitors to the German capital. The final home game of 2018 kicks off at 13:00.
All the tickets for this year's Weihnachtssingen were sold out within hours. However, some Union fans will not be able to attend at the last minute. Union members who want to put up their tickets for sale for Weihnachtssingen can do this from Thursday December 13 at 11am on the club's secondary ticket market.
1. FC Union Berlin were held to a 1-1 draw against 1. FC Magdeburg on Sunday.