1. FC Union Berlin's next home match against SSV Jahn Regensburg on April 12 is sold out. The secondary ticket market for the game is now open.
1. FC Union Berlin suffered a first home defeat of the season, losing 3-1 to Paderborn at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei
Julian Ryerson joined 1. FC Union Berlin in the summer from Norwegian side Viking Stavanger. Christian Arbeit spoke to the 21-year-old about settling in Germany, what drives him in the morning and the dreams of young players in Norway. The full interview can be watched in English on AFTV or read in German in our matchday magazine.
After the international break for Euro 2020 qualifiers, 1. FC Union Berlin will return to action at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Saturday March 30, with SC Paderborn the guests for the 27th 2.Bundesliga match of the season.
1. FC Union Berlin welcome Dynamo Dresden to FEZ-Berlin on Saturday March 30 at 13:00.
The German FA's sports courts has fined 1. FC Union Berlin 29,300 euros for two cases of unsportsmanlike conduct by their supporters.
1. FC Union Berlin will meet Hamburg on April 28 before the penultimate matchday against 1. FC Magdeburg on May 12. On Monday April 1, the exclusive member sale will begin for both matches.
In the mid-2000s, a sum of 250,000 was exorbant for 1. FC Union Berlin. The club toppled-and-turned through various economic problems during a hard time for former East German clubs. This was cash, which had to be spent well — step forward: Daniel Teixeira.
Starting from season 2019/20, the video assistant referee (VAR) will also be used in the 2.Bundesliga.
Suleiman Abdullahi scored a hat trick inside four first-half minutes as 1. FC Union Berlin swept Rot-Weiß Erfurt aside at the Siegwaldstadion in a 4-1 victory.
1. FC Union Berlin will rack up the minutes during the international break with a friendly match arranged against FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt at the Steigerwaldstadion.
The DFL (Deutsche Fußball-Liga) have confirmed the schedule for the remaining 2.Bundesliga fixtures until the end of the season.
There was a surprise for one lucky supporter at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei yesterday. The club welcomed our 22,000th member, Marcus Dolling, who resides in Stuttgart.
1. FC Union Berlin striker Sebastian Andersson has received a call-up to the Swedish national team ahead of the upcoming international break.
1. FC Union Berlin fell to a 2-1 defeat at 1. FC Heidenheim on Friday at the Voith-Arena.
1. FC Union Berlin will look to extend their decent away record with three points from 1. FC Heidenheim on Friday March 15 at 18:30.
Tickets for the home league match against SC Paderborn on Saturday March 30 are now completely sold out.
On Easter Weekend, 1. FC Union Berlin will play SpVgg Greuther Fürth away in the 2.Bundesliga. The exact time and date of the match is still to be confirmed.
1. FC Union Berlin went down 2-0 at Hamburger SV on Sunday in the U19 Bundesliga Nord/Nordost.
The club was made aware of a disgusting anti-semitic tweet following Friday's 2-0 win over Ingolstadt at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei. Ingolstadt's midfielder Almog Cohen was insulted for his background.