1. FC Union Berlin and their outfitter Macron are delighted to present the three kits for the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga season.
The German Football League (DFL) have confirmed the fixture schedule for the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga season.
To round off pre-season preparations, the Köpenick club are heading to Loftus Road to take on Championship side Queens Park Rangers on Saturday July 28.
The abbreviation FDGB stands for Freier Deutscher Gewerkschaftsbund. Read more here.
1. FC Union Berlin’s trip to third division side Carl Zeiss Jena will be played at the Ernst-Abbe Sportfeld on Sunday August 19 at 18:30 local time.
Preparations for the new campaign kicked off on Wednesday morning with the first training session at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
Joshua Mees is the latest addition to Urs Fischer’s squad as preparations continue ahead of the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga season.
On Saturday July 21 (18:00), six-time French champions Girondins Bordeaux will be our opponents in the final home friendly before competitive action begins.
Markus Hoffmann, the 45-year-old Austrian, has arrived from Salzburg and has signed a two-year-deal at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin have completed the loan signing of midfielder Manuel Schmiedebach from Hannover.
The club store at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei is closed today (25/06/18) for stock-taking.
After the Verbandsliga title in 2016/17 the Irons‘ U16s competed in the Regionalliga North-East for the first time ever in 2017/18.
Ken Reichel has returned to his home city, signing a two-year-deal with 1. FC Union Berlin.
1. FC Union Berlin have completed the signing of Polish goalkeeper Rafal Gikiewicz from Bundesliga side SC Freiburg.
Florian Hübner has completed his move from Bundesliga side Hannover to 1. FC Union Berlin and bolsters our defensive options for the coming season.
Swedish striker Sebastian Andersson is the first signing of the close season for 1. FC Union Berlin.
1. FC Union Berlin have ended the 2017/18 2.Bundesliga season at the top of the fair play table and have bagged an extra 25,000 EUR.
It is fairly straightforward to divide the U17’s 2017/18 Bundesliga North/North-East campaign into two: the first and second half of the season.
Our two-week reservation phase for existing season ticket holders came to an end on Thursday. Now the second phase of sales begin for members without a season ticket.
Since 2011, the weekly magazine Fußball-Woche and the Berlin Football Federation have celebrated the best player (male and female) in Berlin.