The "Baltic Sea Cup" continues tomorrow (Tuesday, 18/09) when Aalborg from Denmark come to Berlin to take on 1. FC Union Berlin and their specially-constructured U21 team. Kick off is at 12:00 and admission is free for all supporters.
Florian Hübner scored his first goal for 1. FC Union Berlin in stoppage time to secure a point for Urs Fischer's men in a 2-2 draw with MSV Duisburg at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The sports court of the German Football Association (DFB) have handed out a fine of 3000 Euros to 1. FC Union Berlin for the unsportsmanlike conduct of the club's supporters.
The German FA have confirmed the schedule for the second round of the 2018/19 DFB Pokal.
Prysmian Group, the world's leading manufacturer of cable and wiring systems, have become a Premium Sponsor of 1. FC Union Berlin. The Italian company was represented in Köpenick for the first time at the match against FC St. Pauli at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin will welcome MSV Duisburg to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei for matchday five in the 2018/19 2.Bundesliga campaign on Friday September 14, with an 18:30 kick-off in Köpenick.
1. FC Union Berlin's Under-19 side are in action on Saturday September 15 at the FEZ-Berlin against local rivals Hertha BSC in the U19 Bundesliga.
Following the official fixture dates from the DFL last week, the members pre-sale for matches against Dynamo Dresden, Greuther Fürth and Darmstadt start on Thursday with public sale commencing on Monday for Darmstadt and Fürth.
Tickets are on sale for 1. FC Union Berlin's away match in Ingolstadt and the home meeting with 1. FC Heidenheim at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The DFL has confirmed the exact dates and times for the 2.Bundesliga fixtures between matchdays 9 and 16.
1. FC Union Berlin youngster Berkan Taz scored twice as the Köpenick club held Grasshopper Zürich to a 3-3 draw at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
1. FC Union Berlin will host Swiss club Grasshopper Zürich at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei during the upcoming international break.
1. FC Union Berlin's Lennard Maloney will join the United States U20 national team for the upcoming international break.
SV Sandhausen and 1. FC Union Berlin played out a 0-0 draw on the fourth week of the 2.Bundesliga campaign.
1. FC Union Berlin are back on the road this weekend with the fourth game of the 2.Bundesliga campaign at SV Sandhausen on Sunday September 2 at 13:30.
1. FC Union Berlin will have two international representatives during the upcoming international window, which follows Sunday's match in Sandhausen.
1. FC Union Berlin's 21-year-old defensive all-rounder Lars Dietz has joined third-division side Sportfreunde Lotte on loan until the end of the season.
Shortly before the transfer window ended, 1. FC Union Berlin have confirmed Peter Kurzweg will leave Köpenick for the time being. The left-back extends his deal at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei by one year and will go on loan to 3.Liga side Würzburger Kickers until the end of the campaign.
This Saturday (September 1), the 16th edition of the tournament, organised by fan group Eiserne V.I.R.U.S., will take place before the team heads to SV Sandhausen for the second away game of the season.
The 1. FC Union Berlin side in Denmark ran out 2-1 winners against FC Copenhagen in the first game of the Baltic Sea Cup.