1. FC Union Berlin suffered a 3-1 defeat against Hamburg at home in the U19 Bundesliga on Sunday.
After a superb win against Holstein Kiel on Tuesday, 1. FC Union Berlin are back in action on Monday night (October 1 / 20:30) against FC Ingolstadt at the Audi-Sportpark.
1. FC Union Berlin will play their last home match of the Baltic Sea Cup at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Wednesday October 3 (German Unity Day) against Swedish side Halmstads BK.
Berlin is the heart of celebrations for German Unity Day from 01.10 until 03.10 - and 1. FC Union Berlin will be present at the Brandenburg Gate to join in with the festivities.
1. FC Union Berlin will take on Hamburg in the U19 Bundesliga on Sunday September 30 at 11am at the FEZ-Berlin.
1. FC Union Berlin left it late to secure a 2-0 win over Holstein Kiel at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei and maintain the unbeaten start to the campaign.
The league matches are coming thick and fast with Holstein Kiel the visitors to the Stadion An der Alten Försterei on Tuesday September 25 at 18:30.
1. FC Union Berlin's U19 side suffered a 4-0 defeat at the hands of RB Leipzig on Saturday September 22 at their opponents' training center.
Grischa Prömel’s goal was cancelled out in the second half as 1. FC Union Berlin were held by Arminia Bielefeld to a 1-1 draw.
1. FC Union Berlin are on the road for the third time in the 2.Bundesliga campaign with an away match at Arminia Bielefeld on the cards for Saturday September 22 (13:00) at the Bielefelder Alm.
After last week’s home draw against German champions Hertha BSC, the U19 team of 1. FC Union Berlin face another difficult test in the Bundesliga.
Andre Hofschneider's long-term connection to 1. FC Union Berlin will continue with the 48-year-old taking up the role of head coach of the club's youth academy.
Tickets for 1. FC Union Berlin's German Cup match against Borussia Dortmund are now on public sale.
1. FC Union Berlin went down 3-2 at home to Danish side Aalborg BK in the second match of the Baltic Sea Cup at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
After 1. FC Union Berlin’s triumph in the national cup final of the GDR, the Köpenick club had achieved qualification for the 1968/69 European Cup Winners Cup.
Textilvergehen's Jacob Sweetman sat down with 1. FC Union Berlin's exciting Swedish duo Sebastian Andersson and Simon Hedlund. Here's the outcome.
1. FC Union Berlin salvaged a point in Saturday's local derby against Hertha BSC thanks to Paul Petermann's late equaliser to make it 3-3.
The "Baltic Sea Cup" continues tomorrow (Tuesday, 18/09) when Aalborg from Denmark come to Berlin to take on 1. FC Union Berlin and their specially-constructured U21 team. Kick off is at 12:00 and admission is free for all supporters.
Florian Hübner scored his first goal for 1. FC Union Berlin in stoppage time to secure a point for Urs Fischer's men in a 2-2 draw with MSV Duisburg at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei.
The sports court of the German Football Association (DFB) have handed out a fine of 3000 Euros to 1. FC Union Berlin for the unsportsmanlike conduct of the club's supporters.