The Bundesliga match against RB Leipzig on Saturday May 22 at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei will be held as a pilot event "Football match in front of fans with preventive rapid tests for all participants" in accordance with §9 (9) of the Second SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Measures of the State of Berlin.
The comprehensive health and safety for stadium visitors is as follows:
Every supporter in attendance is required to present proof of a negative test for infection of coronavirus before entering stadium grounds.
The stadium organisers will accept the following proof for access on site:
- Point-of-Care (PoC)-Antigen-Test, which is not older than 24 hours with the expiration time of the test being the end of the event.
- PCR Test, which is not older than 48 hours, with the expiration time of the test being the event of the event.
Exceptions to Mandatory Testing:
In accordance with the second SARS-CoV-2-Infection Control Measures Section 6c, the event organiser will also accept the following evidence:
- Evidence from vaccinated persons who have been vaccinated by a vaccine approved by the European Union and whose last required vaccination was at least 14 days ago.
- Evidence from recovered individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 more than six months ago and have received at least one vaccination against COVID-19 with a European Union-approved vaccine.
- Evidence from recovered individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 dating back at least 28 days and no more than 6 months.